Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AD Long and the Negativity

Started by hassettsportsman, October 04, 2017, 06:53:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

casken

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 04, 2017, 07:57:07 pm
We need a new rule.

"Don't post stupid sh*t."

Whatever happened to using judgment before you post?

Geesh...that sure would eliminate most of 'em!
"The human capacity to know the good and the right is distorted by the human will to fulfill desire."-Dallas Willard

jkstock04

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 12:08:16 am
Hate to break it to you but games on TV are pretty much free..if people are spending hundreds of dollars to watch them on TV, well I don't know what to say. As far as attending games, people still go. Those people who go loves the hogs and just don't go because the hogs are currently the hot team. The people who go have gone through the hard times and the good times. You can say they're ok with mediocrity but again they're hog fans. The program currently isn't the disaster some people make it out to be. If we get a new coach those same fans will be in those same seats because again they're fans through thick and thin. That's just how we roll...
Your head is stuck 2 ft deep in the sand...if you look at the last 5 years and the start of this year it's an absolute disaster. Epic proportion disaster in comparison to our history.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

DeltaBoy

I have resigned myself to this fact.  Jeff Long doing nothing until Jan 1, 2019.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

BallHog1

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on October 04, 2017, 11:54:16 pm
Pretty sure he was channeling the show you referenced.

PIllowhead flying off the handle as usual. He's got a bit of a hot head.

snoblind

Quote from: BallHog1 on October 05, 2017, 09:06:08 am
PIllowhead flying off the handle as usual. He's got a bit of a hot head.

Little people are like that.

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 04, 2017, 10:39:00 pm
That happened to be very, very funny.

Wasting my best material here.
That's your best material?