Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Real Meltdown Is Coming..

Started by hawgdawg63, October 06, 2013, 08:58:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

soooieman

Quote from: superior_wang on October 06, 2013, 10:37:03 am
wont be me melting down.

I take alot of crap for being (allegedly) negative.. im just a realist....  anyone to me with an ounce of sense didnt expect us to do jack this year. IF we beat OM or Auburn, it will be an upset. We arent that good . We might be in a year or two. The only folks having a meltdown are people with 0 football iq.
wont be me melting down.

I take alot of crap for being (allegedly) negative.. im just a realist....  anyone to me with an ounce of sense didnt expect us to do jack this year. IF we beat OM or Auburn, it will be an upset. We arent that good . We might be in a year or two. The only folks having a meltdown are people with 0 football iq.
wont be me melting down.

Amen! +100000

MJ2

Why is it when we make a coaching change it takes years to see results and when other make changes they have immediate success.   Current examples-

Ole Miss
Auburn
Texas Tech
Cincy
TN
Others?

superior_wang

superior_wang

Quote from: 870hogfan on October 06, 2013, 01:33:21 pm
Internet tough boy son?

Im quoting Earl Pitts. If  ya'll dont know who earl pitts is, i challenge  your redneckedness.... and please drop the Son schtick its tired and old, like your wife.

hoglady

Quote from: Oliver on October 06, 2013, 10:48:16 am
Briles is a great coach.  He will turn Texas around unfortunately

I really thought you would see a huge fall off in the Baylor program once RGIII left. I was sure wrong. Briles is doing a great job there.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

texas tush hog

Quote from: Hawgon on October 06, 2013, 10:31:48 am
Well, what if we don't win another game?  How will that go over?  At this point I'm not sure we do.   

We will answer a lot of these questions this Saturday, especially if Clowney does not play but Conner Shaw is healthy dagnab it.. If we could win against the Cocks (very doubtful) and don't get killed at Bama (aka Florida) we could have a chance against Aubie, Ole Miss and and a probable win against Miss State. Lose to South Carolina and we go in the tank at 4-8 or 3-9.