Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jadyn Byrd

Started by flippinhogmana, January 21, 2018, 09:28:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flippinhogmana

January 21, 2018, 09:28:33 am Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 10:46:48 am by flippinhogmana
rather than continually posting (as I will be doing updates on her) under new offer, I thought it best to put her name on the thread.  Hudl doesnt have a posting of clips on her as yet.  Keep in mind that she probably doesnt have any more playing time and even less exposure than Maryam does, but she is a more readily available prospect (2019 grad as opposed 2021 for Douda).

She is not even listed on prospects boards such as Hoopgurlz or Prospects Nation.  But that is likely to change a great deal after this year, depending on how far Jenks goes toward a championship in their class.  She has just played three games in this tournament with the team after her transfer - her points and contributions are mainly hustle points now, she hasnt had much of a chance to be worked into the offense.  She will also get a whole lot more visibility if she plays AAU ball this summer.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

January 26, 2018, 03:16:37 pm #1 Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:00:06 pm by flippinhogmana
 I am going to go see her play against Owasso tonight.  Owasso should be favored even though Jenks is at home and Jadyn is still settling in with her new team (only three games so far).  I hope she puts on a show.
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

I will wait a few more games to enter a report.

ladybackfan

flippinhogmana

I didnt get to watch any of Jadyn's games (well one) but I did make contact with their staff and asked them how she had done this year.  They didnt really answer but said they were delighted to have her and looked forward to her next year with the team.