Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Arkansas vs. Ole Miss 2008 break the attendance record?

Started by FelixJonesorDMAC?, November 29, 2007, 12:26:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Realist

After hearing his press conference at Ole Miss, I want to fry his ass more than ever.
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

EastMemphisHog

it is weird how just a few years ago the coaches were on opposite sidelines... Interesting pregrame talk at midfield for Tubs and (the coach that was fired)

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

IronHog

I need as many tickets as possible in the Lower level.

Please PM if you can help!
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

FelixJonesorDMAC?

It will be a sweet, sweet victory, but a horrifying loss.  I don't even want to think about the possibility of a loss.  

edmo

Flatfoot

Thank God for Hogville.  I get my Hog Therapy here everyday.

GoHogs#1

Go Hogs

IronHog

Quote from: GoHogs#1 on November 29, 2007, 01:01:31 am
the question is.....

What is the chant going to be???

Nothing!

We are going to make them shut that freaking jumbotron down calling the hogs!
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

hogchic2001

Quote from: IronHog on November 29, 2007, 01:05:43 am
Nothing!

We are going to make them shut that freaking jumbotron down calling the hogs!
I'll be there for that one!
Go HOGS Go!

Franchise_Hog