Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dallas Wins!!!

Started by pigture perfect, November 18, 2015, 05:26:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

WizardofhOgZ

Wonder how many other SEC schools have 2 Cy Young winners?

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

89ALUM

Woo Pig!  Congrats to Dallas.  His post All Star break numbers were just silly.
I'm in shape.  Round is a shape.

"That's what." - she

Wisco Pig

Just saw the news on ESPN.com.    Fantastic accomplishment for Dallas.    WPS.

whosiskid

Good for him! But as a Cub fan I would like to point out that he won the AL Cy Young. Just pointin' it out. My man Arrieta won one as well. (Though I should add that I wasn't excited about acquiring him at the time - he had good stuff but his record had never been as good as his stuff. That sure turned around this year. We thought he was going to be a number 2 or 3 starter. Just hope he is half as good next year.)
"It's no trick to make a lot of money...if all you want...is to make a lot of money." - Bernstein, in Citizen Kane

"What if you were given the task of entertaining yourself all day but were finished by noon?" - Kierkegaard

"The disposition to admire, and almost to worship, the rich and the powerful, and to despise, or, at least, to neglect, persons of poor and mean condition [is] the great and most universal cause of the corruption of our moral sentiments." - Adam Smith

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson

pigture perfect

No offense whosis, but I posted this in EI because he's a Hog. Jake had a great season too, but that should be the the MLB forum.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Baconomics

He will be honored at the football game on Saturday (and lead us in a Hog call?)

bhogs05

Great season by Dallas and well deserved! He shows that you don't have to throw it 95 to be elite, now he's going to get a big payday..at least he should!

TheRazorback500

Great news! Woopig!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?