Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kendall Rogers talks to DVH

Started by jry04, October 14, 2015, 02:11:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jry04

I posted a tweet in the McKinney thread, but I thought this deserved its own thread. Nice to see us get some publicity. I may be in the minority, but I personally think we will have a better team overall next season.

Kendall Rogers ‏@KendallRogersD1  3h3 hours ago
Great chat with @RazorbackBSB HC Dave Van Horn. Sounds like OF Luke Bonfield has taken a big step forward defensively. Great news. #WPS

#Razorbacks will have Keaton McKinney, James Teague and Dom Taccolini back and healthy for the start of 2016. Equally big news. #WPS

I look at #Arkansas on paper, and really like what I see. #Hogs have a real chance to be another Top 15 type of club despite losses.

This tweet is in response to someone saying Arkansas will have a down year:

Disagree to an extent. Rotation will be very solid and positionally very solid in the infield. Plus DVH factor

Wisco Pig

Thanks.   All of that looks good to me.

Another tweet today from Rogers, who writes at http://www.d1baseball.com/ (boldface is mine):

Kendall Rogers ‏@KendallRogersD1  4h4 hours ago
A lot more on @RazorbackBSB in a fall report tomorrow. As with the others, loaded with lots of intriguing information. Stay tuned.

jry04

Quote from: Wisco Pig on October 14, 2015, 03:33:25 pm
Thanks.   All of that looks good to me.

Another tweet today from Rogers, who writes at http://www.d1baseball.com/ (boldface is mine):

Kendall Rogers ‏@KendallRogersD1  4h4 hours ago
A lot more on @RazorbackBSB in a fall report tomorrow. As with the others, loaded with lots of intriguing information. Stay tuned.
Good find.

Here is the report he was talking  about:

http://www.d1baseball.com/the-buzz/fall-report-arkansas/

Looks like you need a subscription to continue reading the rest of the article, but there is still some good information for free. I agree with him about having a better team this year than last year. May not mean we make Omaha again, but I think we see more consistency in our non-conference games, and have a possibility to host a regional at the end of the year.

Kevin

was hoping dvh would have a press conference this week. with football having a bye week.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Razorback7281

Quote from: Kevin on October 15, 2015, 10:42:12 am
was hoping dvh would have a press conference this week. with football having a bye week.
He's having one right now.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 16, 2015, 08:55:43 pmgurantee I'm smarter then you..but that's not saying much.
Quote from: talley on September 17, 2015, 09:53:38 am
you misspelled "Guarantee" while trying to talk about how smart you are.  Epic Fail.
Quote from: Lanny on October 16, 2015, 07:37:58 am
Good job everyone except Faldon.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22