Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I love extra innings

Started by Knot2brite, September 19, 2015, 09:25:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Knot2brite

And from this point on this will be the only place I read or watch...too many folks elsewhere that need not be on social media....feel free to delete this but I never knew how much I love the regulars that post in here...
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Maddhog

You don't mean that there's hostility in MMQB , do you?   :)
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Knot2brite

That and the fact that posters there cannot rationally think when it comes to football like we do here with baseball. It is mind blowing. We argue about who should throw and how we should do things but mostly we are civil and knowledgable....some of those folks....whew ....not so much
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Ray Piggers

February cannot come soon enough!
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Maddhog

"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

SPAL

Gonna be a major uptick in subscriptions to EI come February given the state of the other programs.

knoxvillehog

Yup, told my dad last night on the phone. Feb can't get here fast enough......

flippinhogmana

Quote from: Maddhog on September 19, 2015, 09:39:12 pm
You don't mean that there's hostility in MMQB , do you?   :)

Surely not!
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

flippinhogmana

first, here, here!

Second, there is a conscious effort by SPAL and the other moderators (ARKANSAS and Razorbacks#1 to name the two others that are most involved) to actively promote civility and actual cerebral activity when thoughts are expressed rather than raw and sometimes irrational emotion.  Not tolerating bashing helps too. 

Thirdly, speaking of baseball, does anyone know how the scrimmages went this weekend, there were two right?  I havent seen anything on it.  Maybe the second is yet today?
Like the erstwhile Clark Kent, my true identity is shielded.  I am an author, Nathan J. Allison is my pen name.

Wisco Pig

Can't wait for baseball season and to chat with you gentlemen again.   Flip, I've been meaning to say that I'm enjoying your updates in the "Former Hogs in Pro Ball" thread.

WPS.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

JHicks3636

September 23, 2015, 07:33:14 pm #13 Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 11:15:57 pm by JHicks3636
I have been on vacation the past 2 weeks and being aware of the football outcomes, I have and will continue to avoid MMQB. I can only imagine the bloodletting there. Makes me appreciate this forum all the more.