Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gameday already in town...

Started by samske, November 07, 2006, 11:47:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

samske

The better half (wife) just called on her way to work to tell me that some Gameday crew is in NWA.

She said there were two huge "tour buses" painted up with ESPN Gameday all over them, pictures of football players, Scott's (assume the fertilizer company is a sponsor), etc.  They were, of course, stopped at the new Wal*Mart in Rogers, Exit 81 off I-540.

Probably the early film crews and such, but seems we now have some company in NWA.

dudelove

Someone has to produce all those stories and segments on UA and UT.  I wonder what their stories will be.  There will certainly be one with Mitch and Casey.  Felix and McFadden will probably be the other. They may do one on Gus coming straight from high school.  Who knows?

hawg23

BTW saw on gamedays website...arkansas is picked by the viewers..71-29 percent
"Was like a full crowd scene at the food lines"

HOG RED UMP

Quote from: dudelove on November 07, 2006, 11:50:31 am
Someone has to produce all those stories and segments on UA and UT.  I wonder what their stories will be.  There will certainly be one with Mitch and Casey.  Felix and McFadden will probably be the other. They may do one on Gus coming straight from high school.  Who knows?

Stories that ESPN Gameday may research and produce this week.
1.HDN's manicurist
2.HDN and the band director
3.Gus and Reggie...and who got the bigger room for coaches poker night
4.RH speaking engagement at recent church social
5.Search for the stolen helmet
6.Moms on the internet
7.The Gus Bus
8.'High School and the Headset'
9.Footage of Fulmer at the Golden Corral
10.Skinner does tai kwon do
"The best thing about umpiring is seeing the best in baseball every day. The cardinal rule of umpiring is to follow the ball wherever it goes. Well, if you watch the ball, you can't help seeing somebody make a great catch... That's what makes umpiring so much fun." - National League Umpire Shag Crawford

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: hawg23 on November 07, 2006, 11:51:20 am

This can't be good.  I like it when Arkansas is given no chance to win, ie Auburn.  With everyone expecting them to win, I just feel that it could affect these kids physche. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

doo-ran

Quote from: dudelove on November 07, 2006, 11:50:31 am
Guys, I can't comment right now,,,I have an interview... ;)

PAHOGFAN

What about the Tshirt and I called that play, brutha?

HogBaptist

Quote from: hawg23 on November 07, 2006, 11:51:20 am

i wonder why....noone goes to that website, hogville has probably been the only people go on there...that's why it is so skewed....but it doesn't matter. the better team will win...

no historical data, nor people's opinions will make a difference in the game...WE ARE THE BETTER TEAM!!

Go Hogs!!!

hogsNbeer

Any students out there......  If you can take pictures of the set as they build it....   Not sure when they'll start building Thursday or Friday?    Just an idea... :razorback:

HOG RED UMP

Quote from: PAHOGFAN on November 07, 2006, 12:21:51 pm
What about the Tshirt and I called that play, brutha?

I called that play, brutha....crossed my mind.....forgot about the
t-shirt drama
"The best thing about umpiring is seeing the best in baseball every day. The cardinal rule of umpiring is to follow the ball wherever it goes. Well, if you watch the ball, you can't help seeing somebody make a great catch... That's what makes umpiring so much fun." - National League Umpire Shag Crawford