Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roti League Vote for Auction Date/Time

Started by Oklahawg, March 08, 2005, 01:43:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

When is BEST for you to have the Roti League Draft?

SUN March 13, 8pm cst
3 (42.9%)
SUN March 20, 8pm cst
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Oklahawg

This is for the folks signed up in my thread about the hogville roti league. I want to make sure that you have options. If there is a consensus to switch dates or times, great. We don't want anyone to miss out, if at all possible. We've got 13 teams right now and that is awesome. We can have as many as 20, but we need to have time to prepare for that big a draft!
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

El Dog Hog

I can do either, but I dont have to work at all on the 13, and I do have to work on the 20th. But I'll be off by no later than 7.

Porkahontas

Wife will be out of town on Spring Break from the 18th to the 27th or so, so I'm all about the 20th.

Oklahawg

I see votes but no one indicating that one date, or the other, is a can't do in absolute terms. If we get no one chiming in saying they can't do it one day or the other we'll go with the vote as the choice.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Porkahontas

Quote from: Oklahawg on March 09, 2005, 11:38:01 am
I see votes but no one indicating that one date, or the other, is a can't do in absolute terms. If we get no one chiming in saying they can't do it one day or the other we'll go with the vote as the choice.

Ok, I absolutely can't do it on the 13th. Got too many tests and prior obligations coming up to be able to spend the kind of time I'd need to spend on the draft.

On the 20th, I can probably make it for the draft.

Oklahawg

Windy and I had yet to vote, but both have had things pop up this Sunday that could create a conflict. The roti draft is officially set for Sunday the 20th, 8pm CDT. Location will be either the hogville chat room OR the host site of the league. Stay tuned.

Razorback Jedi

I'm game for the 20th. See you all here.