Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 Weeks To Prepare For NY

Started by 95_alum, September 11, 2016, 07:56:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

95_alum

Dak threw 45 times. One pass to Dez? C'mon Linehan.
No TOs. GET THE FRICK OUT OF BOUNDS.
What's with the love fest?!! Aww, how cute. Sniff sniff.

Dr. Starcs

Didn't matter. Dez still can't catch the one pass he got anyway.

He and Beasley cost em 2 tds. Had to settle for way too many fgs. Gotta help your rookie qb out. He played admirably.

holeinthewall

Thoroughly enjoyed seeing my Giants whose  offense completely sucks beating the Cowturds.

EastexHawg

What the Cowboys lose without Romo, besides one of the most underrated QBs in NFL history, is the vertical passing game.  In an age of dink and dunk, which is what Dak did yesterday, Romo throws the ball downfield better than almost any QB in the game right now. 

When you get to the red zone you need to be able to throw the ball to the middle of the field. 

By the way, I think Jason Garrett...who is maybe the worst clock manager in NFL history...needs to install even more of those deadly screens to Witten and passes on which his is running parallel to the line of scrimmage one yard downfield.  His blazing 5.6 speed makes those good for up to three yards per pop.

DeltaBoy

Dak and the boys did better and beat Washington.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.