Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Knile Davis?

Started by pigture perfect, January 03, 2016, 05:56:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

Is he hurt? I haven't seen him carry today for the Chiefs. I thought he was the back-up for Charles.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

bennyl08

He's a healthy scratch.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

HiggiePiggy

He hasn't backed him up all year I believe.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

oldman1015

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 03, 2016, 06:20:49 pm
He hasn't backed him up all year I believe.
4th back counting Charles.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: oldman1015 on January 04, 2016, 02:56:58 pm
4th back counting Charles.

He is pretty much a bench warmer.  Don't know if he will be a chief next year. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

kodiakisland

Was at the game.  Saw him on the field one time.  I think his time in KC is over.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

pigture perfect

My nephew from KC said the same thing. He had the position handed to him and he couldn't make a go of it.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Buff

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on January 06, 2016, 12:37:41 am
Davis still performed better than I expected as he neither fumbled his way out of the league or broke a hip every year.

You should really just kill yourself.

Pigsknuckles

I believe Houston is well aware he is around.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

pigture perfect

He and the Texans KO team made it look too easy.

hoglady

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on January 06, 2016, 12:37:41 am
Davis still performed better than I expected as he neither fumbled his way out of the league or broke a hip every year.

I thought it was just Mallett you didn't like - guess it is all the Hog players in the NFL.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hoglady

Quote from: zeke_in_kc on January 10, 2016, 03:47:29 am
Accurate assessments = dislike?  Only in Hog homerville.

Davis has had a couple of nice returns caused by great blocking, a single cut and speed.  As an NFL RB, he's had...some great Special Teams returns, fumble-itus, injury and multiple healthy scratches.

Postulating that would be the pattern up front was merely reality.

Find some objectivity.

I'm plenty objective.
You are constantly negative - with what appears to be glee when a Hog player fails / then when they do something good, there's always a wisecrack about their faults.
Davis has overcome so much to just be on an NFL roster - most folks would have just given up and hung up the cleats. To me - Knile is a success story if he never plays another NFL down.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality