Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beckham Jr

Started by Dr. Starcs, December 21, 2015, 06:16:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

You can take him out of Lsu, but you can't take the Lsu out of him.

Ray Lewis and Trent Dilfer calling him a good "kid".

He's a 23 year old man.  Give me a break.

Hogarusa

His actions were dangerous yesterday. Couldnt believe he got away with what he did.  Giants coaches and refs did an awful job
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

RebelliousHog

I would never condone what OBjr did when he went helmet to helmet. Having said that, that all started the first time Norman went head to head with him and threw him to the ground and the Zebs did buttkus.  The refs let that situation get out of hand.

It has been reported today that the Pants brought a BAT on the field in warmups with the whole "bring the wood" and "hit a home run every play" crap. It was said that one of the practice players made gestures with the bat toward ODjr.

I don't think this is a LSU thing. There are thugs all over the NFL and if the NFL hierarchy doesn't get hold of it something far worse is going to happen. 
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

HawgWild

I thought the refs ought to be suspended for not ejecting him and/or getting control of the situation earlier. 3 personal fouls?! Come on.

PorkRinds

I'm not a fan of what he did. But The panthers player should be punished too. They were both out of control and the refs let it go on.  The guy was going after OBJ the whole game and pissed him off. He should at least be fined.