Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charcoal Grill Upgrade

Started by hawgrunner, November 30, 2022, 09:51:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgrunner

I have had an old standard Weber 22" Charcoal grill for years (20+) and loved it, the darn thing was just a workhorse. But with some of the upgrades around the back porch and yard felt it was time to upgrade the grill too. So last week went out and got the Weber Master-Touch Charcoal Grill 22".

https://www.weber.com/US/en/charcoal/master-touch/master-touch-charcoal-grill-22/14501001.html

Any of you folks have this unit and how do you like it?

(WPS Go Hogs!)

catfish07

I love mine; cooks great and ash cleanup is easy.
"If I owned both Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell."

-General Philip Sheridan

hawgrunner

Quote from: catfish07 on December 18, 2022, 08:26:07 pmI love mine; cooks great and ash cleanup is easy.

that easy ash cleanup is one of my favorite parts.

edmo

Been running Weber Kettles since I was an learner with my father & grandfather. Hard to beat the 22" MT, had several of them however...  when they re-released the 26" a decade or maybe more ago I preordered one and it has been my workhorse ever since. Hard to beat a Webber Kettle! I do love my PK but the kettle is definitely my GO TO! What do you make of the Warming Rack hawgrunner?

hawgrunner

Quote from: edmo on January 12, 2023, 03:28:44 pmBeen running Weber Kettles since I was an learner with my father & grandfather. Hard to beat the 22" MT, had several of them however...  when they re-released the 26" a decade or maybe more ago I preordered one and it has been my workhorse ever since. Hard to beat a Webber Kettle! I do love my PK but the kettle is definitely my GO TO! What do you make of the Warming Rack hawgrunner?

I used it only once so far but nice little add on.

edmo

Quote from: hawgrunner on January 14, 2023, 11:06:40 amI used it only once so far but nice little add on.

I cook offset about 90% of the time and use it most of the time for extra real estate.