Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dusty Hannahs transferring from Texas Tech

Started by Hawg Red, March 25, 2014, 03:56:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porkatarian

Quote from: JayBell on April 07, 2014, 01:05:43 pm
Is there a way you can unsubscribe from a thread?  Every day I am amazed that this thing is still going.

The thread is still going b/c their is mutual interest on both sides.  The question is whether or not they can work it out.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: Porkatarian on April 07, 2014, 04:45:17 pm
The thread is still going b/c their is mutual interest on both sides.  The question is whether or not they can work it out.

Porkatarian out...

If things are being worked out it must be a numbers game such as we don't have a scholly to give this year so you will need to walk on, or we are holding one back if anyone else is available so walk on.

Other factor could be if there is any way DH could be immediately eligible is there any reason out there he could quality for a hardship waiver if so then they might take a chance give a scholarship and apply for the waiver.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Nipsey Mussle

If he joins the team, how long before HV posters are comparing him to Pat Bradley?

kingofdequeen

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on April 07, 2014, 04:56:10 pm
If things are being worked out it must be a numbers game such as we don't have a scholly to give this year so you will need to walk on, or we are holding one back if anyone else is available so walk on.

Other factor could be if there is any way DH could be immediately eligible is there any reason out there he could quality for a hardship waiver if so then they might take a chance give a scholarship and apply for the waiver.

someone's gonna get mono.

Breems

Quote from: BBsTheMan on April 07, 2014, 05:57:33 pm
If he joins the team, how long before HV posters are comparing him to Pat Bradley?

Levan Patsatsia or Nate Rakestraw
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: Breems on April 07, 2014, 06:06:30 pm
Levan Patsatsia or Nate Rakestraw
I remember Patsatsia's highlight reel which consisted of him simply shooting around and naturally many of our fans were thrilled to death.

It's also the first time I realized Georgia was a country.

chiefhawg

Except for Atlanta, Georgia is all country.

I could not help myself.