Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Askew went to Tech this weekend

Started by tbp59, October 16, 2007, 08:12:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tbp59

He also took his teammate, junior Brian Christoper.

BayofPigs

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

The_Iceman

FWF79

We need to fire the Dork and restore confidence in our program by hiring a real coach.

Hawgballz

Quote from: tbp59 on October 16, 2007, 08:12:07 pm

You do know that BC is a senior and that LA was the tag along on BC's visit don't you?
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Hawgballz on October 16, 2007, 10:59:40 pm

You do know that BC is a senior and that LA was the tag along on BC's visit don't you?

That is true.  However, I do think that Brian Christopher is underrated and Askew slightly overrated.  Arkansas should not be worried about Askew, but there are several guys who will more than likely jump ship. 

Hawgballz

Quote from: Wu Tang Clan on October 16, 2007, 11:16:43 pm
Quote from: Hawgballz on October 16, 2007, 10:59:40 pm

That is true.  However, I do think that Brian Christopher is underrated and Askew slightly overrated.  Arkansas should not be worried about Askew, but there are several guys who will more than likely jump ship. 

I agree about Christopher & Askew, however I believe the term "several guys" who will more than likely jump ship is a little overstated.  Assuming that if a coaching change is made it will be done in a timely & professional manner, I foresee very few desertions due to the fact that most of the recruits have some attraction to the U of A to begin with and most coaching changes bring an air of excitement/optimism to a program that the kids want to be a part of.  If a change is not made, well then no recruits have been lost yet, but if we keep losing then there will surely be some desertions but I still think the number will be less than "several".
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

razorbackmkh

Lets be honest, most these kids aren't coming here for Nutt. They're coming because since they could talk they've grown up being hog fans. I can see us losing an out of state recruit or two (Winston Guy is Kentuckys to lose at this point, I believe). But, I honestly believe, if Nutt stays that will HURT recruiting worse than anything else (booing, planes, black shirts, ect...). This is the main reason that a game plan should be in works to announce a coach asap. I'm hoping the BOT is smart enough to figure this out. I won't bet the farm on it.
Every time I see a grown man in a backwards hat I want to b***h slap Trooper Taylor.