Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Moore/Clark

Started by jmalott86, October 15, 2007, 08:18:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jmalott86

I was at Friday nights scrimmage early, moore and clark were on the floor shooting around together and having a good time. Clark was reigning threes and both could handle the ball, throwing eachother oops and goofing around. Looked like a good combo for years to come.

PS I'm the guy who beat weems and bev in the pregame free throw contest, hope they can work that FT shooting out.

GO HOGS

blueshog2001

Man I loved it when Weems dunked it and tried to get you to match it.  Then you match it by getting about 5 ft off of the 3 point line and draining it. I thought Weems was going to pee himself.  Nice shooting!!

modabusesucks

Quote from: jmalott86 on October 15, 2007, 08:18:13 pm
I was at Friday nights scrimmage early, moore and clark were on the floor shooting around together and having a good time. Clark was reigning threes and both could handle the ball, throwing eachother oops and goofing around. Looked like a good combo for years to come.

PS I'm the guy who beat weems and bev in the pregame free throw contest, hope they can work that FT shooting out.

GO HOGS

1) Thanks for the update

2) No one gives a $h1t about your free throw contest so please refrain from anymore attention whore posts

jmalott86

what the heck, just trying to get a laugh, calm down with the hate posts.