Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is it true the Hogs got a committment from B. Moore?

Started by count of bacon, October 14, 2007, 11:38:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

count of bacon

Its stated on HI that the Hogs got a committment from Brandon Moore.   But I dont see anything on here.
What's up?   Also what about Andrei Clark?

felixfan

razorhead94

http://arkansas.scout.com/a.z?s=10&p=2&c=690668&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2farkansas.scout.com%2f2%2f690668.html
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

VenturaHog

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Hollywood_HOGan45

The_Iceman

what kind of role will he play on our team and what position will he most likely play?

Modsquad24

this class is shaping up nicely, the future of hawgball should be looking good, Andre Clark come on down!

The Boar War

hillbilly

SMOKE

Adding Andre and Rotnei would make this a pretty damn good class!

501Ben

Quote from: hillbilly on October 15, 2007, 12:24:25 pm
Who else did he have offers from?

Here is a list of schools at one time Moore considered: Arkansas, Georgetown, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Missouri, SMU, Southern California, Tennessee, Tulane, Ole Miss, and Marquette.

Tomhog™

Quote from: 501Ben on October 15, 2007, 02:02:23 pm

Here is a list of schools at one time Moore considered: Arkansas, Georgetown, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Missouri, SMU, Southern California, Tennessee, Tulane, Ole Miss, and Marquette.

Add TAMu, Xavier, Baylor, and Illinois to that list.

TRUHOG718

Sweet.  Stan Simpson better jump on quick before Andre Clark pulls the trigger.
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

TRUHOG718

Quote from: Tomhog™ on October 15, 2007, 03:24:16 pm

Do you think we hold a scholly over until the late signing period or next year and try to get in on some of those SF's still in the top 100.  Theres quite a few left.  With the opportunity to start as a freshman thats a damn good selling point. Unless hes wants to save one for 2009.
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.

Tomhog™

Quote from: TRUHOG718 on October 15, 2007, 03:32:47 pm

Do you think we hold a scholly over until the late signing period or next year and try to get in on some of those SF's still in the top 100.  Theres quite a few left.  With the opportunity to start as a freshman thats a damn good selling point. Unless hes wants to save one for 2009.

I'd be surprised if Pel didn't hold a schollie for 2009.  I think he will stand a chance of landing better recruits after being here a year and establishing his style.  There are two talented in-state recruits in Fred Gulley and AJ Walton.  It may be a gamble to hold one over, but I think it's a risk worth taking.

PigWig

Quote from: Tomhog™ on October 15, 2007, 03:34:55 pm
Quote from: TRUHOG718 on October 15, 2007, 03:32:47 pm

I'd be surprised if Pel didn't hold a schollie for 2009.  I think he will stand a chance of landing better recruits after being here a year and establishing his style.  There are two talented in-state recruits in Fred Gulley and AJ Walton.  It may be a gamble to hold one over, but I think it's a risk worth taking.
I agree, but if he doesn't I would assume that means he knows PBev or Washington will enter the draft.

kibster

Quote from: mrcrowley on October 15, 2007, 04:15:35 pm
i dont see Washington going to the NBA after this year.
Me either,  I just do not think he will get the PT behind all the talent we have on the team.  Next year....he is gone.
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut