Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LR Christian QB?

Started by coach, my back hurts, October 12, 2007, 10:40:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

coach, my back hurts

Anyone know anything about this kid?  I saw some coverage on the local sports and it showed a clip of him throwing 2 or 3 balls and looked to have good form and seemed to throw a good ball. 

I have no idea if the kid is even worth a darn, but compared to the footage of all the other HS QB's they showed, he looked better than most.

gibby

You are referring to Griffen Kuhn.  He's a junior.  I have no idea what his stats page looks like, but he's a play-maker, and he's a great kid.  My daughter has gone to school with him since kindergarten or first grade.

Harrisonhogfan

If it was highlights from last weeks game. I am sure Harrison helped him look alot better then he is.

coach, my back hurts

Quote from: Harrisonhogfan on October 13, 2007, 05:00:58 am
If it was highlights from last weeks game. I am sure Harrison helped him look alot better then he is.

Has Harrison fallin on hard times lately?  I grew up in MH i think ya'll beat us like 15 straight yrs, or maybe 20?  It was rediculus.

But Gibby, Kuhn was who i was referring too.  I thought he looked good.  Has any colleges looked at him, DII or DIII?

gibby

I know they have, but I don't know the details.  I'll see what I can find out.

Harrisonhogfan

Quote from: coach, my back hurts on October 13, 2007, 03:29:57 pm
Quote from: Harrisonhogfan on October 13, 2007, 05:00:58 am

Has Harrison fallin on hard times lately?  I grew up in MH i think ya'll beat us like 15 straight yrs, or maybe 20?  It was rediculus.

Yes they have but, they still own Mt. Home lol