Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats the chances of Brandon Moore committing on his official visit?

Started by Modsquad24, October 12, 2007, 10:41:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

I know that he will be on campus this weekend in Fayetteville for his official visit and that he's reportedly down to Marquette and Arkansas, has he already visited MU? Also, has there been any reports about a chance of a weekend commit? GHG!

27 days until the Arkansas Razorback basketball season opener!

PigWig

Quote from: Modsquad24 on October 12, 2007, 10:41:09 am
I know that he will be on campus this weekend in Fayetteville for his official visit and that he's reportedly down to Marquette and Arkansas, has he already visited MU? Also, has there been any reports about a chance of a weekend commit? GHG!

27 days until the Arkansas Razorback basketball season opener!
Moore will be a Hog by the end of the weekend.

The_Iceman

Is he a "Plan-A" guy?  would him committing cost us a better big man recruit?

also, is he a SF or PF type?

Hogginitall

Is there anywhere I can see a video of this guy?  I'd like to see how he plays.  I went to the Scout and Rivals sites and neither of them provide video of him.  Anyone know?

jhudson84

Brandon Moore is a SF, in a PF's body.  He will commit to the Hogs this weekend, and I suspect Stan Simpson to do the same at Illinois.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: jhudson84 on October 12, 2007, 11:47:02 am
Brandon Moore is a SF, in a PF's body.  He will commit to the Hogs this weekend, and I suspect Stan Simpson to do the same at Illinois.

is Andre Clark coming this weekend too?

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: jhudson84 on October 12, 2007, 12:43:25 pm
YEP.

very nice
so we'll probably have 3 commits by the end of the weekend.

then we can blitz Rotnei Clarke and maybe Romero Osby.

The_Iceman

are we talking like Sonny Weems SF, Kevin Durant SF, or Vincent Hunter SF?

if none of those compare, please try to compare his style to someone.

razorhead94

Quote from: DonewithNuttless on October 12, 2007, 12:56:01 pm

I think he's more of a Derek Hood type.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

claytongray

Quote from: razorhead94 on October 12, 2007, 01:02:33 pm
Quote from: DonewithNuttless on October 12, 2007, 12:56:01 pm

I think he's more of a Derek Hood type.

Except with an outside shot.

Snoop Hoggy Hog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 12, 2007, 11:59:15 am

I don't think Clark is coming this weekend. I heard NCAA rules won't allow him to take visits until Oct. 15. I could be wrong though.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: Snoop Hoggy Hog on October 12, 2007, 01:36:53 pm

I don't think Clark is coming this weekend. I heard NCAA rules won't allow him to take visits until Oct. 15. I could be wrong though.

hmmmm
weird
so moore can come but clark cant?

how does that work?

Wu Tang Clan

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 12, 2007, 01:44:13 pm

hmmmm
weird
so moore can come but clark cant?

how does that work?

This is pure speculation but it probably has something to do with Andre Clark reclassifying and attending a prep school.

Hawgballz

I believe this is an unofficial visit, so it is allowed.  He has been planning for some time to be at midnight madness (1st practice).  Someone correct me, if I am mistaken.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

ntubjr

According to his coach yesterday,he has not been offered by the Hogs. If he is he will come

The_Bionic_Pig

Brandon Moore is considered the second best player in the state of Louisiana (behind Greg Monroe)
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

slopinhogs

clark will commit if he gets offered.he has made that plain already.
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

Snoop Hoggy Hog

Quote from: Hawgballz on October 12, 2007, 02:30:49 pm

I believe this is an unofficial visit, so it is allowed.  He has been planning for some time to be at midnight madness (1st practice).  Someone correct me, if I am mistaken.

I stand corrected. Clark was there tonight. Sorry all!

HawgG

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on October 12, 2007, 07:55:17 pm
Brandon Moore is considered the second best player in the state of Louisiana (behind Greg Monroe)

Stewie you might have overlooked Storm Warren and Terrance Henry who also held from Louisana.

Monroe stands out and beyond all, but after him there is the group of Henry, Warren, and Moore, and then a big drop off after them.

Razorod

Quote from: HawgG on October 13, 2007, 06:09:10 am

Stewie you might have overlooked Storm Warren and Terrance Henry who also held from Louisana.

Monroe stands out and beyond all, but after him there is the group of Henry, Warren, and Moore, and then a big drop off after them.
what i have read is that Moore is the second best prospect in southern louisiana. Henry and Warren are both from the northern half of the state. having said that, Moore is a fine prospect and a good, solid signing (if it occurs) for Pel in his first year. a solid class, which is still very possible, is what pel needs this year. Fortson, Moore, Clark and either Joyner, Clarke or Ward would fit that bill.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

HawgAdvocate

Remember the last time we got the 2nd player in Lousisana?

Scotty Thurman!

#1 was either Randy Livingston (LSU)...or maybe Ronnie Henderson (LSU)..one of those two.

I know that's pointless info. But I just wanted to add that in there.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

HawgG

Quote from: Razorod on October 13, 2007, 09:02:17 am
Quote from: HawgG on October 13, 2007, 06:09:10 am

what i have read is that Moore is the second best prospect in southern louisiana. Henry and Warren are both from the northern half of the state. having said that, Moore is a fine prospect and a good, solid signing (if it occurs) for Pel in his first year. a solid class, which is still very possible, is what pel needs this year. Fortson, Moore, Clark and either Joyner, Clarke or Ward would fit that bill.

I see,,, yeah that clears things up for me.

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/