Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

time table?

Started by 1longshot, October 10, 2007, 07:17:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1longshot

When can we begin to expect to see new football commits, soon or not until season's end.

Cresthog

Kilgor

Northwest Arkansas gardening and critter raising:

http://www.backyardfreshfoods.com/

1longshot

Listen, I realize that with the uncertainty surrounding the program, some recruits may choose other paths that said there are other athletes that might take opportunity, and join the team.  Given with the right potential hire the entire recruiting board could change very quickly, by the same token with the wrong hire the recruiting board could reflect equally.  All I seek in this topic is the possible positives that await the fans of this great body the Razorback Nation, after all, sometimes it is good to look at those aspects; further, remember this is not about the staff, rather it is directed to draw some information about possible good news that may come in the impending future.

Kilgor

Quote from: 1longshot on October 10, 2007, 09:39:02 pm
Listen, I realize that with the uncertainty surrounding the program, some recruits may choose other paths that said there are other athletes that might take opportunity, and join the team.  Given with the right potential hire the entire recruiting board could change very quickly, by the same token with the wrong hire the recruiting board could reflect equally.  All I seek in this topic is the possible positives that await the fans of this great body the Razorback Nation, after all, sometimes it is good to look at those aspects; further, remember this is not about the staff, rather it is directed to draw some information about possible good news that may come in the impending future.

All rights reserved.

1longshot

Quote from: Kilgor on October 10, 2007, 10:07:13 pm

All rights reserved.

any way you could change that avatar everytime i see that picture i start to become ill.... ahh pardon me i must go now

Kilgor

Quote from: 1longshot on October 10, 2007, 11:43:14 pm
Quote from: Kilgor on October 10, 2007, 10:07:13 pm

All rights reserved.

any way you could change that avatar everytime i see that picture i start to become ill.... ahh pardon me i must go now

I hear ya.  It will be gone soon...

Tomhog™

Quote from: 1longshot on October 10, 2007, 07:17:34 pm
When can we begin to expect to see new football commits, soon or not until season's end.

I'd say it's most likely we won't get any more commits until season's end.  Coaches discourage players from commiting during season as they'd rather have the player focuse on the palybook rather than which school to attend.  I'd be surprised if we get another one before late November...