Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

muskogee pair?

Started by 1longshot, September 20, 2007, 02:15:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

1longshot

is there any indication that the tandem of owens and mcgee could be a package deal
i've heard that mcgee is an arkansas lead from a person close the player

arkansas razorbacks

We lead for stacey mcgee? interesting...ive heard there both OU bound. not doubting your credablity or anything. what source do you have thats close to him?

Hogstocking

McGee listed a top 5 to a texas tech writer very recently and Arkansas wasn't in it. However he did say he's open to everyone and does not have a leader. 

He and Owens are OU bound IMO.

1longshot

Quote from: arkansas razorbacks on September 20, 2007, 02:36:01 am
We lead for stacey mcgee? interesting...ive heard there both OU bound. not doubting your credablity or anything. what source do you have thats close to him?

an assistant and friend of the family
"stacey wants to go to arkansas and his mother wants him to go to arkansas"

arkansas razorbacks

very interest. hope your right...we could REALLY use him.

1longshot

i believe location is a large factor OU maybe too close to home arkansas maybe almost perfect

arklahoman36

Quote from: 1longshot on September 20, 2007, 05:51:03 pm
i believe location is a large factor OU maybe too close to home arkansas maybe almost perfect

Fayetteville is closer to Muskogee than Norman, so that makes no sense.

Peppa Pig

Quote from: 1longshot on September 20, 2007, 05:28:49 pm

Would be great if true but I've heard that he's been a huge Sooner fan his whole life.  I can't imagine he goes anywhere but OU.

Bacon The Saddle Again

Unless he wants playing time.  And with Bledsoe and Harrison leaving, he may have a shot to get some serious PT at Arkansas early.

1longshot

Quote from: arklahoman36 on September 20, 2007, 10:18:32 pm
Quote from: 1longshot on September 20, 2007, 05:51:03 pm

Fayetteville is closer to Muskogee than Norman, so that makes no sense.

give me a little bit of a break there i stay out of that god forsaken state as much as i can

1longshot

Quote from: poohpig on September 21, 2007, 08:49:40 am

Would be great if true but I've heard that he's been a huge Sooner fan his whole life.  I can't imagine he goes anywhere but OU.

As I understand McGee has some influence that has the opinion of better d-line come from the sec (my source said that the kid wants to go to Arkansas I can't validate I can only re-state)
Owens is according to my source very private about what he's thinking

arklahoman36

Quote from: 1longshot on September 22, 2007, 10:45:40 pm
Quote from: poohpig on September 21, 2007, 08:49:40 am

As I understand McGee has some influence that has the opinion of better d-line come from the sec (my source said that the kid wants to go to Arkansas I can't validate I can only re-state)
Owens is according to my source very private about what he's thinking

Neither McGee or Owens list Arkansas among their top choices.
McGee has narrowed to OU, LSU, Fla. and Texas Tech, according to his coach.
Owens told the Muskogee Phoenix (his hometown newspaper), he's narrowed his list to OU, Okie State, Fla. Texas Tech, Tenn and LSU.

Hollywood_HOGan45

if nuttjob stays around, he better just work on keeping the players we have committed.

VenturaHog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on October 18, 2007, 11:38:45 am
if nuttjob stays around, he better just work on keeping the players we have committed.

Yup, no way do we get anymore bigtime guys after this horrible season. That is unless some all star coach comes here.