Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

So there is really no reason to watch

Started by Dirty, November 12, 2017, 04:56:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty

I am in Savannah, Georgia this weekend touring SCAD with my daughter, to see if this is where she wants to go to college.  I recorded the game.  So, what I am reading is I shouldn't  even watch the game from yesterday.

That bad?

TNRazorbacker

Its a loss, not good but could have been much worse. LSU just better and that was clear.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Just watch the first half then turn it off.  Even better just the 2nd qtr - LSU only had 16 yards.  Wasn't amazing but the ending of he first half was fun and if you don't watch the 2nd half you won't see our collapse.

Al Boarland

Quote from: Dirty on November 12, 2017, 04:56:28 am
I am in Savannah, Georgia this weekend touring SCAD with my daughter, to see if this is where she wants to go to college.  I recorded the game.  So, what I am reading is I shouldn't  even watch the game from yesterday.

That bad?

You should watch. The players played their tails off. It's just not a very talented team. If CBB is replaced the next coach has his work cut out for him.

Smalltownhog95

Dont listen to these guys. I'll give you the rundown. We we're getting hammered 1st quarter so Jeff Long fired Bret on the spot. Enos took over 2nd quarter and we chipped away at the lead. First play of the second half, new starting RB Tj Hammonds takes one 75 yards to give us the lead. By the 4th quarter Coach O is baffled and can't rally his players because no one understands what he's saying. Long rides off into the sunset on a unicorn passing bottles of Coke to fans on Razorback Road. And that's when i realized it was all just a dream....
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Torqued pork

Watching three hours of the Amazing Copper Pan infomercial would be just as interesting and more useful.

Dirty

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on November 12, 2017, 09:43:08 am
Dont listen to these guys. I'll give you the rundown. We we're getting hammered 1st quarter so Jeff Long fired Bret on the spot. Enos took over 2nd quarter and we chipped away at the lead. First play of the second half, new starting RB Tj Hammonds takes one 75 yards to give us the lead. By the 4th quarter Coach O is baffled and can't rally his players because no one understands what he's saying. Long rides off into the sunset on a unicorn passing bottles of Coke to fans on Razorback Road. And that's when i realized it was all just a dream....

It would not have been a dream if it was Pepsi.