Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beverly is gone........

Started by DOGALUM, August 28, 2008, 04:26:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DOGALUM

DTS just confirmed.  Gone to europe.  Hired an agent.

Oh well.  Head case!
A man who wouldn't cheat for a poke, don't want one bad enough!

jmingram911

Good luck PB(you will need it)!!

VirlBlack

A shame that his best game was his very first one...I think he had 29 in that one.....

SRFL

benbrown

Quote from: SRFL on August 28, 2008, 04:33:01 pm
His agent is in red.

What an idiot!  Washington, too!  Everybody knows they can't afford new shoes and they run around in a bar like that?  You're supposed to flash hundies boys!  Even this white boy knows that.

All that aside, I do wish him the best.  I really enjoyed watching him play and felt like he would have a really solid year this year.  Good luck, PBev!

Hogeration

I'm rich B@#$h.  I bought this with straight cash.

dclay89

Quote from: hogeration on August 28, 2008, 06:06:44 pm
I'm rich B@#$h.  I bought this with straight cash.

-Now that you have received all of this money are you gunna quit driving this cigarette truck to support your family?

-Truck driver? I just bought this truck straight cash!

rcowen

His agent is in red.

Ol' beverly is high as a hawks nest! Look at those eyes. HAHA!

And his agent needs to quit wearing those middle aged female sunglasses at night.

porky_teh_pig

August 28, 2008, 08:32:41 pm #9 Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 08:37:14 pm by porky_teh_pig
I'm rich, beach.

I mean, what did I do with my life?

If I were offered money to play basketball as a kid I would have been as happy as a pig in slop. (Damn dude, think about your future...)
(Like that would have been one of my options)
Carry a big stick and leave a big trail

SteveInArk

Really hate to see things go this way.  It may work out great for him, but he isn't stacking the odds in his favor...  guess we have to wait and see.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Waldron_Hog

Maybe that picture says a lot about why he can't come back and play for us anymore.  That is a lot of fresh looking bills, especially for a college student.

BTW, Should we be concerned about Washington?

cmakrzrbak

I'm not concerned in the least.

He will probably end up making a considerable amount more per year than most on this board.  I just hope he makes the right decisions financially.  He should be fine if he can stay on a roster for 4-5 years.
"You've got to give a little love to those who love to live"

Philip Lynott

solix

what a head case.   i'm going no i'm staying no i'm going no i'm staying no i'm going.   just leave man

Foshodo

seems as if too many things are going on in the young mans head... he puts his heart 100% into what he chooses for a week or two and then jumps 100% to something else...

I wish him the best of luck and hope he can support any family he has. and hope he can make his way to the NBA one day.

The Realist

His agent is in red.

This picture is from the Phi Delt house.  I was right there.  Sonny is right behind them as well.
"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.