Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beverly may play for the Razorbacks again?

Started by twistitup, August 18, 2008, 06:16:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

August 18, 2008, 06:16:36 pm Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 06:20:36 pm by twistitup
Just mentioned on KNWA...

He's only suspended for one year and can come back if he chooses.

according to his mother
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Porky861

Hogbody

Quote from: Porky861 on August 18, 2008, 06:28:04 pm
Did he not already sign with an agent?

I thought he signed with somebody..and said he would enter his name in the draft after this year?

opineonswine

Hogbody

Quote from: opineonswine on August 18, 2008, 06:44:09 pm
His mother says he has not signed.

interesting..would he come back as a junior?  If he was able to come back?

How could something going over the coaches head allow him to even come back to the university?

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

UltimateHog

I hope he doesn't come back.

Enough is enough.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

Billy

Part of me says we need to move on.

Another part of me says that with Walton and Williams opting to go elsewhere, Beverley would give Pel a mulligan, and an extension to bring in some great guards for 2010 instead of 2009.

I just hope PB gets it together. I also hope he didn't hurt our program.

opineonswine

If Pel wants him back and will allow it, good enough for me.  He had really turned around things in the summer.  His problems are old ones.

ua_hogs

doubt he stays, especially with agents after him. but i hope that he does, would give are incoming class more pt to get experience and then pbev comes back and we get it going.

jcam61

Plus he was the best overall player on our team last year...  Umm I'd take him back in a second assuming it doesnt get us in trouble...  :-\

Kevin

if he can get a good euro contract he needs to go.  he could probably start off over there in the 200,000 range.  that would include house, food, trips home.  plus, starting taking care of his kids financially.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

silverhawg

I've been busy, so not able to keep up with this drama, but does anyone know what he really did...I heard academics, then I saw where he said it wasn't.????

condohog

He'll be old news by next year. It's unfortunate but he just couldn't wait any longer to meet up with the real world.  Wonder when we'll find out what the violation was?

olblueyes

Following, supporting, and rooting the hogs on 24/7 X 365!!!!

bwbcpa

Quote from: olblueyes on August 19, 2008, 10:24:35 am
And some more fodder.
http://www.nwaonline.net/articles/2008/08/19/razorback_central/081908bkcbeverly.txt

So which is it - did he sign or not?  Beverley may have created enough questions by his comments that we may be better off leaving him alone.  Whatever Pelphrey does (if he has a choice) I'm sure it will be in the best interest of the whole program.

Razorvet

Hes still a Hog. Hes just suspended right? Until he is released I am pulling for him.