Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Montrell McDonald and Jason Henry questions

Started by Modsquad24, August 03, 2008, 08:53:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

I was wondering if anyone who has been watching the pick up games could tell me whether McDonald has arrived? How does he look as a player? Also, has JH been cleared along with Fortson to play yet? I think if things go right, we get everyone here we win 20 games next year on talent alone. GHG!

UltimateHog

20? idk about that, but you never know.

The SEC could be down again, and I think it will be, so that's a great possibility, but we could be like Florida and just miss the tourny and be very inconsistent.

JH is cleared as is Fortson.

McDonald I have no idea about.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

navyhog24

mcdonald should be cleared. he attended george washington before going juco so you have to think he's a very smart you ng man and knows what he's gotta do.

Billy

Quote from: UltimateHog on August 04, 2008, 01:22:33 am

The SEC could be down again, and I think it will be, so that's a great possibility, but we could be like Florida and just miss the tourny and be very inconsistent.

Are you sure JH and CF are cleared to play?

i know they are expected to be cleared, but i hadn't heard that offically.

RazorAg

Quote from: UltimateHog on August 04, 2008, 01:22:33 am

Henry and Fortson are not cleared yet, but expected to be.  Henry is on campus, playing in pickup games.  Fortson is not on campus yet.  McDonald was cleared and on campus for a few days but had to return home to deal with some personal things; he will be back before school starts.

UltimateHog

Well from what i've heard, JH and Fort are cleared, it's just not official if that makes sense.

They'll announce soon that both are eligible, don't worry.
Quote from: cityhog on January 14, 2012, 04:48:21 pm
I'll honestly be shocked if CMA ever goes above .500 in conference play as coach here.

COCHISE

I would still like to know why Fortson hasn't been in Fayetteville practicing with the rest of the team while he's waiting to be officially cleared, Henry did it, I'm not sure why Fortson still hasn't reported.

Billy

yeah, that is becoming more and more fishy. hope it works out though

ballhogger14u

pel said he expects them to be cleared, sure hope he is right, if not we are in big trouble

RZRBack_FAN

Pel also said that he was looking foward to PBev being a leader next year the day before we found out that Bev wont be playing next year.