Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Omaha '12 Thread: CWS game 4 Arkansas vs SC round 3

Started by maxre567, June 01, 2012, 09:41:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bsking

PigWig

We better pull this out.  4 unearned runs and a L is not the way to send out a guy who has won you about 20 games in the past two season while amassing a career ERA of about 2.50.

bsking

Anderson K's and looked pretty bad doing it.

Runner on 1st 1 down for Bigham.

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Iwastherein1969

can't make contact and at LEAST MOVE THE RUNNER OVER to second base.....good god almighty
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

razCzar

Quote from: PigWig on June 01, 2012, 02:41:04 pm
We better pull this out.  4 unearned runs and a L is not the way to send out a guy who has won you about 20 games in the past two season while amassing a career ERA of about 2.50.

You got that right.

HogsonHicks

This team has some of the poorest plate discipline I recall seeing in a major college baseball team.  Countless unproductive outs, and the latest K after a leadoff single is yet another example.

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

bsking

AcePigtura

Butler is DVH's Willy Robinson. Sometimes you gotta let a man go.

bsking

Bigham grounds to 3rd.  5-4 on the FC.

2 down runner on 1st for Bleeker.

AchieveHog

Break & Run

Quote from: bsking on June 01, 2012, 02:43:14 pm
Pitcher is very concerned with reynolds on first,

I don't know why.  He's the only person on the team who has any hits.  This is PATHETIC!

We need a new hitting close and there's NO argument on keeping Butler other than recruiting (which I haven't seen pay off TOO much lately...)
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Blutoblutarsky

This team is just straight boring to watch. No pop, no swag.  Just Fico gangsta walkin.

bosshog84

Right down the middle of the plate with a 1-0 fastball and Bleeker sits there with the bat on his shoulders...

Break & Run

Quote from: AcePigtura on June 01, 2012, 02:44:00 pm
Butler is DVH's Willy Robinson. Sometimes you gotta let a man go.

Sometimes a warrior just needs to lay there and bleed...
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

bsking

WilsonHog

If I'm SHS, other than Reynolds there isn't a hitter in our lineup that I'm worried about.

PigWig

Break & Run

stuff, this is pathetic...there's no way Van Horn can keep Butler as the hitting coach and no be on the hot seat next year...

Hulk HOGan

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Our bats are making this pitcher look much better than he is....zero discipline..
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

bsking

PigWig

Why in the heck are we pitching Moore?  We're going to have to start him in 2 days to have any chance of winning this regional.

AcePigtura

Quote from: The Mafia on June 01, 2012, 02:45:47 pm
Sometimes a warrior just needs to lay there and bleed...

This is one of the most frustrating teams I have ever watched. Top ten talent and the mental toughness of a fourth grade girls basketball team. That locker room needs a change in culture.

bsking

Quote from: PigWig on June 01, 2012, 02:47:50 pm
Why in the heck are we pitching Moore?  We're going to have to start him in 2 days to have any chance of winning this regional.

Probably plan on starting Fant.  Rice struggles with lefites.

razCzar

Barrett:  "Lynch is not on the trip."

TEAM           1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9      R   H   E
SHS             0   0   0   0   4   0                     4   6   0
ARK             0   0   0   2   0   0                     2   3   2

TCU 2 - Ole Miss 2                   T8
UNC/Wilmington 0 - Vandy 4   T4
Samford 5 - MSU 0                   FINAL

Blutoblutarsky

Quote from: bsking on June 01, 2012, 02:47:24 pm
Brandon Moore in to pitch for the Hogs, 2.66 ERA.

We need to save him for the rest of the weekend

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

AcePigtura

Quote from: PigWig on June 01, 2012, 02:47:50 pm

We have to win today to have any chance of winning the regional.

THExONE

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......

Jackrabbit Hog

The name of this forum should be changed to "Extra Outs - The Road Back Home"
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

HogsonHicks

In all sincerity, I dont' know why opposing pitchers throw strikes to the majority of our hitters.  With the exception of Reynolds, and possibly Fico, we are composed of "swing if it's close" hitters. 

I'd just throw garbage away the entire AB and let our hitters get themselves out.  SHS has a marginal lefty doing it to us now. 

osumed14

prisonhog

Probably the last time we see Bax in a Razorback uniform and he gets no support. What a shame.
"It's not the size of the Hog in the fight, but the size
of the fight in the Hog."

idochog

I love Jesus!

PigWig

bsking

AchieveHog

bsking

SHS batter gives it a ride but Bleeker tracks it down.  2 down runner on first.

Looked mashed off the bat.

AcePigtura

Quote from: AchieveHog on June 01, 2012, 02:51:05 pm
We may not get to Rice if this keeps up...

If we lose today, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see us mail it in tomorrow.

AchieveHog

Quote from: AcePigtura on June 01, 2012, 02:48:38 pm
We have to win today to have any chance of winning the regional.

Exactly, you have to play to win now.

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

bsking

THExONE

If at first you dont suceed, so much for sky diving.......