Tyler Wilson

Started by KevinOMReb, September 29, 2012, 03:10:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KevinOMReb

Why in the world was he still in at the end?? Nearly got killed
Hotty Toddy,
KevinOMReb

ckhawgu

Because these coaches don't give a sheet that's why! Time for a cleaning out several offices IMO...I'd start with JLS, PP & PH as soon as they get back on the hill!

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: ckhawgu on September 29, 2012, 03:17:55 pm
Because these coaches don't give a sheet that's why! Time for a cleaning out several offices IMO...I'd start with JLS, PP & PH as soon as they get back on the hill!

Better yet, have their stuff boxed for them tonight and shipped to their house.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: ckhawgu on September 29, 2012, 03:17:55 pm
ALONG WITH the jkov who came up with this BS idea of having JLS to come back to the UA
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

PigDaddyKane

Wilson should have been pulled early in the 4th.  Let Brandon Allen get some PT for the future. 
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Rockpig5

Because Wilson is a competitor and would refuse to come out!

Arazorbackguy1

Tyler's the one preaching about not quitting.  Why else wouldn't he be out there
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

zumhog

Quote from: Rockpig5 on September 29, 2012, 03:21:49 pm
Because Wilson is a competitor and would refuse to come out!
THIS

Fayettechill14

1. Tyler's the leader, and he doesn't quit. I wouldn't doubt that he told JLS and PP that he's going back out no matter what they say.

2. He's on pace to break the career passing record, so we might as well give him a chance to do so.

Cartoon Man

jdhogfan

On the bright side , if there is a bright side , Jonathan Williams looked pretty good out there today

hogdoc97

I was thinking the same thing.  Just a few weeks after a concussion. ???  Logic has no place on this football team.