Started by hogfan13, January 11, 2006, 04:07:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RazrHog4Life

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 07:48:50 pm
Quote from: RazrHog4Life on January 11, 2006, 07:47:22 pm
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 07:46:12 pm
The online latency must be long.

its actually not too bad, i havent noticed much, maybe a few seconds

I think people who are listening to broadcast radio are ahead of us on the Hogwired Webcast.

Oh, ok. I thought he meant the LSU audio (the free one for us poor people, lol).

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 07:48:50 pm
Quote from: RazrHog4Life on January 11, 2006, 07:47:22 pm

its actually not too bad, i havent noticed much, maybe a few seconds

I think people who are listening to broadcast radio are ahead of us on the Hogwired Webcast.

Yes, in fact, Mustain has decided to wear number 16 at Arkansas - announced at halftime.

;D

Bacon out...

corndo

Shag66

rok-dog

I thought that was the stuff they put in milk! ;D
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Biggus Piggus

See?  Mine still has them yet to rebound with 8.5 seconds left.
[CENSORED]!

Porkerpower

halftime ;   

HOGS 31 TIGER 32

pfrg999

how many could we miss in a row... well except for the tip in.... Gezzzz.... Frickin somebody needs to learn to shoot the GD ball
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

corndo

RazrHog4Life

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 07:51:04 pm

Yea, yours is slow

ballhog™

I'm not regretting lettting my dad use the tickests for the game right now.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Biggus Piggus

Ole Miss and South Carolina tied 31-31 at half.  Game at Oxford.
Auburn 34, Alabama 27 at half.  At Auburn.
Tennessee 51, Georgia 43, early second half.
Florida 64, MSU 54, mid second half.
[CENSORED]!

taintlint

I'm sticking to my prediction. UA does not sniff the 20 win mark this season.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 07:53:23 pm
Ole Miss and South Carolina tied 31-31 at half. Game at Oxford.
Auburn 34, Alabama 27 at half. At Auburn.

Biggus - I'm loving the Thank God for Darwin line. ;D

Bacon out...

Biggus Piggus

Hogs started 7-12 from 2-pt range and 4-5 from outside.  Thereafter, 1-7 and 0-6 respectively.

The problem is, eventually we have to substitute and play our lousy bench.
[CENSORED]!

corndo

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 07:53:23 pm
Ole Miss and South Carolina tied 31-31 at half. Game at Oxford.
Auburn 34, Alabama 27 at half. At Auburn.

I'm not looking forward to that Florida game down the road.

RazrHog4Life

Quote from: ballhog on January 11, 2006, 07:53:00 pm
I'm not regretting lettting my dad use the tickests for the game right now.

Why? It seems like an exciting game to me. (if we win of course)

corndo

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 07:55:14 pm
Hogs started 7-12 from 2-pt range and 4-5 from outside. Thereafter, 1-7 and 0-6 respectively.

Of course, them switching to a zone didn't help either. - You'd think we'd shoot better against one, but we don't. This is one thing I'll never figure out about this team.

pfrg999

Quote from: taintlint on January 11, 2006, 07:54:26 pm

they will sniff it....  18-12  6-10 same ol same ol
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: corndo on January 11, 2006, 07:57:03 pm
Hogs started 7-12 from 2-pt range and 4-5 from outside. Thereafter, 1-7 and 0-6 respectively.

Of course, them switching to a zone didn't help either. - You'd think we'd shoot better against one, but we don't. This is one thing I'll never figure out about this team.

Hipscher is going to install the zone offense sometime in late February - just wait til next year. 

RazrHog4Life

Quote from: RazrHog4Life on January 11, 2006, 07:52:17 pm
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 11, 2006, 07:51:04 pm

Yea, yours is slow

By the way, if it is like most webcasts, you have to restart it every once in awhile to catch back up. (also, never pause a webcast, cause it will restart from where you paused it)

GrizzledHogFan

I'd be disappointed if you did change it.  You've never been anything but negative.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

ballhog™

The frustration level is not good for my hairline.  I'll be there Saturday, with my new toupee.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

RazrHog4Life

Quote from: gmb_79 on January 11, 2006, 07:58:57 pm

I'd be disappointed if you did change it.  You've never been anything but negative.

Didn't you know? Its cool to be negative on the Hogs, Hog coaches, Hog players and anything Hog. That is how you show your team spirit. (sarcasm)

pfrg999

Because we have no shooters...we have dunkers, athletes... but cannot find a shooter, or a point guard.... recruit one, play one...

taintlint

I'd be disappointed if you did change it. You've never been anything but negative.

If calling a spade a spade is negative, then I'm negative. I rarely say anything negative unless it involves this Bball team. Maybe if they would do something positive, like win, I would say something positive about them.

brichte

Everyone talks about how the Hogs problem is outside shooting but I think the problem is that the Hogs dont get the ball inside enough. Brewer, Modica, Furgi, and Jefferson those guys dont get the ball inside. I dont know how many times against the zone or not they pass the ball around the perimeter setting up a 3 or drive or some sort of jump shot. They need to trust themselves and feed that post. I feel like watching it that to many times they get scared passing it down there. If someone is on a big down low its like they dont have enough confidence in their ability to feed the post. Doing this will make the game easier for Brewer and Co to get more wide open looks.

A second thought has anyone else noticed that when McCurdy is in the game it has more flow to it. You can tell a big difference in the game when he is in the game on the offensive end. The team gets better bc we have a natural point on the floor. Im not knocking Dontell I like him and think he would be a great 2 or 3 bc he has a nice stroke, but he just doesnt have those natural point skills and same with brewer. To many times we come down the court and when a defender goes to check us they stop and get stuck.

Ill hang up and listen....go hogs

Niels Boar

If you had told me we would have a -6 TO Margin at half, I would have guessed that we were being blown off the court.  The defensive rebounding has been excellent.  Appears as if Heath went with shot-denial and rebound.

chiefsfan

I got tired of listening to the silly cajuns and turned mine off

The hogs are gonna have to win this oen on their own.   And Arkansas needs to quit being so money concious...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

RazrHog4Life

Quote from: chiefsfan on January 11, 2006, 08:03:37 pm
I got tired of listening to the silly cajuns and turned mine off

The hogs are gonna have to win this oen on their own.   And Arkansas needs to quit being so money concious...

I think the comedic value of the LSU announcers alone is worth listening to them.

corndo

Quote from: RazrHog4Life on January 11, 2006, 08:00:44 pm

I'd be disappointed if you did change it. You've never been anything but negative.

Didn't you know? Its cool to be negative on the Hogs, Hog coaches, Hog players and anything Hog. That is how you show your team spirit. (sarcasm)

Is there a whole lot to be really positive about right now? Last year was the first time in 30 years that the Hogs didn't go to the postseason in either football or basketball. - This has been some of the darkest times in the modern era for the Razorbacks as far as a productivity level is concerned.

PintailKiller

The worst thing that could've happened was to make a few early 3's.  Now every other shot will be a 3 and they will quit looking inside at all ( not that they did much anyway).
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

silvertip

Just got here--what did Dontell do in the 1st half? Invisible in my box-score.

corndo

But hey guys, even if we don't win, you can call 866-811-1222 - and everything will be ok.

Biggus Piggus

If Mississippi State weren't just miserable at the line (mainly its big men), they'd be hanging close to Florida.

They are 10-19 at the line, down by 13 with a few seconds left.
[CENSORED]!

taintlint

Quote from: Niels Boar on January 11, 2006, 08:02:08 pm
If you had told me we would have a -6 TO Margin at half, I would have guessed that we were being blown off the court. The defensive rebounding has been excellent. Appears as if Heath went with shot-denial and rebound.

What are the offensive rebounding numbers? Do we have an offensive rebound yet? (Yes, that is sarcasm) Regardless, this team is so sub par it's not even funny yet listening to the game and reading this board at the same time is a bit confusing! Are you guys listening to the same team as I am? The team that gave up a 12 point lead at home? The team that gives 4 minutes of effort and then flat out quits? No way this team wins the West, sniffs 20 wins, or makes the tourney. They are still quitters and have no heart.

Biggus Piggus

You're right, Pintail.  After he made a few, Ferguson reverted to believing he's a stud and missed a bunch more shots.

[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

Florida 75, MSU 60 final.  I bet that game would be close at Starkpatch.
[CENSORED]!

RazrHog4Life

Thanks for whoever gave me the -1 karma by the way. I like how I provide the links to the free audio for the last 2 games, and get no karma whatsoever, but make one observational comment about not being so negative and get a -1 karma. This is a good system you guys have going on.

taintlint

Quote from: RazrHog4Life on January 11, 2006, 08:09:21 pm
Thanks for whoever gave me the -1 karma by the way. I like how I provide the links to the free audio for the last 2 games, and get no karma whatsoever, but make one observational comment about not being so negative and get a -1 karma. This is a good system you guys have going on.

I guess by "Thanks" you meant you like them. So I gave you another.

razorback4life

Lighten up Francis, it could be worse.

hillbilly

I wouldn't get too upset about that man, it doesn't really matter. Now you are going to get slapped everytime someone sees your name.

ballhog™

Niels Boar

Florida has played a soft schedule.  I've been wondering if they are overrated. Donovan expected to struggle more than they have.  Walsh, Roberson, and Lee were mediocre defensively.  They are better without them.

PintailKiller

Glad Stan got the boys up for the 2nd half.  I was worried that they might actually come out and show some sack.
"Just take the ball and throw it where you want to. Throw strikes. Home plate don't move."

taintlint

I like Negative Karma. It means I'm speaking the truth and when it comes to Hog Basketball "Truth" is not taken well here. Rejoice in bad Karma if you get it from comments about this Bball team.

rok-dog

Just a tip from learning the hard way,  if you talk about karma,  you get smited more.  Don't worry about it and just enjoy posting!
Quote from: TuckFexas on May 14, 2010, 01:29:05 pm
Listen to rok, this is the most sound advice ever typed on a message board in the history of the internets.
Quote from: BallHog1 on December 03, 2010, 07:50:23 am
Rok, you are obviously the most intelligent poster in the the tavern.

lunchbox72703

I have this horrible gut wrenching pain in my stomach right now.....can't take much more of this

corndo

Fellas, we've been outscored 24-6.