Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bass fishing

Started by toshortrock, May 22, 2006, 07:29:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

toshortrock

anybody catching any bass,,i tell u,i'm getting old,can;t get loose to go :razorback:
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

hogsrule44

caught a good one yesterday, will post a pic later

Landonhog

One of my electrical subs caught 30 plus 3-5 pounders yesterday...  He brought pics to prove it...  Pretty impressive...  Biggest of the day was 6.5 lbs.  This was on a private lake/large pond....  This was in Western Oklahoma though....

HOGLUVIN

buddy of mine went out to Indian Creek and the bouts. Said that he caught the most bass ever for 1 day. He fishes a lot too. Said that he was just pulling a 4" worm and bang...bang... Said also that while reeling in one there would be 3-4 following it.

Gave me the fever really bad.

thahawg

Me and my buddy caught some largemouths on Lake Hamilton. The biggest I caught was 3 on a spinnerbait.

hogsrule44

HOGLUVIN

hogsrule44

LSUFan

Quote from: hogsrule44 on May 23, 2006, 11:22:17 pm
pics:

The World Record Red Snapper was caught on a fish that size.

hogsrule44

haha, thats good to know :D

HOGLUVIN

I like a lil "snapper" when I can get it!

LSUFan

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on May 24, 2006, 02:53:44 pm
I like a lil "snapper" when I can get it!

Pink bearded?

ConwayHog

Yes, they've been biting.  Two of my last three trips have results in 19 bass/day.  Some pretty decent fish too.  If someone will tell me how to post a pic, I got something to show you fellers.

hogsrule44

Save it to your computer, Then go to www.photobucket.com and upload it on the site, and then when you upload it you will see under the picture that it has 3 url's. take the last one that says TAG. Then post that url on here and when you post it you will see the pic.

NaturalStateReb

FYI...AGFC's about to stock Lake Ouachita with smallmouth.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

ConwayHog

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on June 01, 2006, 03:39:42 pm
FYI...AGFC's about to stock Lake Ouachita with smallmouth.

Sweet!!

pokeydaman

i thought they did that several years back? should be of decent size in the next few years....