Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

best of both worlds

Started by mr4pt, May 07, 2006, 10:08:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr4pt

Who takes headphones with them to the deerstand during football season.

It just doesn't get any better than piling up deer and listening to the HOGS.

Arkapigdiesel

Quote from: mr4pt on May 07, 2006, 10:08:29 pm
Who takes headphones with them to the deerstand during football season.

It just doesn't get any better than piling up deer and listening to the HOGS.
I remember when I was a small tot and I would be on the deer stand with my Dad and he would always wear headphones when the Hogs were playing.  Good times.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

WindyCityHog

I hunt in the north woods of Wisconsin...

The guys I hunt with are Packer-crazy.

No lie.....Last year....we all had to chip in for a big screen TV for the cabin....and we had to upgrade the generator.

I did it reluctantly....

We all just went in for a satellite antenna....I don't know if that's a good thing or not... ???

pioneerhog

I usually just come back to the house to listen to it. I rely on my ears to much when I am hunting and if I had on headphones it would screw that up.

Mr. Hogback075

Yeh, i tend to want to focus on either/or.  i would hate myself if i missed a chance at a bigun cuz i couldn't hear it.  >:( 

i hunt in the mountains mostly where you almost always here them before you see them.

then again there have also been times when i passed up hunting to watch the game and i always second guess myself, thinking "this could of been the day".  :-\

Snort and Squeal

Quote from: Mr. Hogback075 on May 08, 2006, 10:59:56 pm
Yeh, i tend to want to focus on either/or.  i would hate myself if i missed a chance at a bigun cuz i couldn't hear it.  >:( 

i hunt in the mountains mostly where you almost always here them before you see them.

then again there have also been times when i passed up hunting to watch the game and i always second guess myself, thinking "this could of been the day".  :-\

especially if we get our arse kicked
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!