Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

You fishing/hunting/camping enthusiasts....

Started by WindyCityHog, May 05, 2006, 11:16:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WindyCityHog

www.campingarkansas.net

A site started by one of the OG here....NaturalStateReb....

Please visit and post.

Also....I would like to thank NSR, pioneerhog, and PBD for going out of their way to keep me informed about the outdoors in Arkansas....

Do I hear a 2nd for nominations for whom to mod this forum?

pioneerhog

Windy I got on here this morning with the intention of makeing a post about campingarkansas.net. I would highly recommend that any of you that love the outdoors like I do visit the site. Weather it be camping, Hiking, Canoeing and Kayaking, or hunting and fishing there is a forum for it. I would love to see the site take off and even if it was half as big as this site I would be happy, so you folks go over there and read and post. Windy I know you are pushing for me to be the mod of this forum and that is fine with me. Since it has opened I have spent most of my time in this forum. I don't however really like asking for anything for myself, but if you folks nominate me as a mod then I will be happy to take it.

pioneerhog

Thanks for the support guys. I was looking at the topic about leases and I didn't have a clue that anything had happened and I happened to notice that I could modify posts and delete tham and this and that. Then I looked at the top where it lists the mods and though damn.

WindyCityHog

tophawg19

congrats pioneerhog you've been good for this board .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins