Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No gasol or Noah

Started by Kevin, July 04, 2016, 05:05:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

Looks like Portis will be getting major minutes
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

mbgrulz

That or I've wondered if he might considered for a trade to get a veteran big???

husker71

the got Rondo    and that scares me   and not in a good way   even though he led the league in assists

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: husker71 on July 04, 2016, 06:31:57 pm
the got Rondo    and that scares me   and not in a good way   even though he led the league in assists
He's better than Rose at this point.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

hoglady

Quote from: husker71 on July 04, 2016, 06:31:57 pm

If Rondo and Hoiberg can get on the same page and get along - the Bulls will most likely get the good Rondo.
If they don't - it probably won't be pretty.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

jackflash

didn't they get Lopez from the knicks

The_Iceman

The problem for Bobby is both Taj Gibson and Nikola Mirotic are ahead of him at the 4. Unless they move Gibson to a backup 5 and play small. Robin Lopez is the current starting 5 for the Bulls.

Hawg Red

If they most Gibson, I will feel better about his chances at a better role. As it stands now, one of them will have to play small ball 5 backing up Robin Lopez.

Big Nasty 34

If Bobby continues to work on his outside shot, he could become a key player. Their starting lineup will be awful 3 point shooters.

The_Iceman