Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

justice hill..

Started by songofthesword, May 24, 2016, 10:11:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

songofthesword

rzrbackramsfan

Haha man.  This kids gonna be an animal by the time he's a senior in high school.  He just finished his freshman year right?

King Kong

He and Macon have been working out together with IJ Ready's dad.

Several videos of both on his Twitter account.

Ironhawg

FineAsSwine

He could end up being more highly rated than Malik. His athleticism is impressive, especially at his age. Kids got bounce.

Filthy_McSwine

Isaac McBride at Baptist Prep is another young guy to keep your eye on.

Hawg Red

Quote from: Filthy_McSwine on May 25, 2016, 02:22:20 pm
Isaac McBride at Baptist Prep is another young guy to keep your eye on.

Have heard good things (meaning I've heard he's a good player) and it would definitely be good to get both of them even though they are in the same class and play the same position because we might not have Justice very long.

Hawg Red

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 25, 2016, 03:12:26 pm
Calm yourself!

While he does have talent, Hill still has a lot of growing to do - both mentally and physically.  Give the lad time to mature, learn the game even better, and watch his growth over the next couple of years.

Why do I need to calm myself?

Because I'm bracing myself for the possibility that a potentially elite recruit might not play 3-4 years in the program?

azhog10

Quote from: Hawg Red on May 25, 2016, 03:18:05 pm
Why do I need to calm myself?

Because I'm bracing myself for the possibility that a potentially elite recruit might not play 3-4 years in the program?
Yes becuase he could definitely get worse over the next few years.....Not. I'm with you Donkey.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 25, 2016, 04:28:59 pm
Given MA's track record to date, your assumption that the program will be Arkansas is a bit hopeful....

The kid has already committed to Arkansas

bythelake

How's is 3 point shooting?  Thanks in advance.

Hawg Red

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 25, 2016, 04:28:59 pm
Given MA's track record to date, your assumption that the program will be Arkansas is a bit hopeful....

The family is a big fan of Mike Anderson. If Anderson is gone, I still think they favor Arkansas. Son seems to understand the appeal of being a Hog and father definitely gets it. As long as the replacement coach isn't a total [CENSORED] or slimeball, I don't see Hill getting away.

Big Nasty 34

Quote from: FineAsSwine on May 25, 2016, 09:56:14 am
He could end up being more highly rated than Malik. His athleticism is impressive, especially at his age. Kids got bounce.

As awesome as that would be, don't see it happening. Pretty sure there are some studs in this years freshman class.

Would love to know how he's doing in aau ball so far against good competition.

azhog10

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 26, 2016, 11:26:05 pm
I've heard that as well and I sincerely hope it all comes together for Hill at Arkansas.  I just hope the hype machine doesn't chew him up and spit him out.
Not every recruit has a family member that's trying to make it big off their  sibling or son/daughter......

hogwood

Is Hill suddenly 6'4" or is the basketball hoop just short. He looks tall! If he actually does or has grown from his listed 5'11" range he will be an amazing athlete. Not that he isn't already.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 26, 2016, 11:26:05 pm
I've heard that as well and I sincerely hope it all comes together for Hill at Arkansas.  I just hope the hype machine doesn't chew him up and spit him out.
You're all over the place in this thread. At first you didn't want fans to be overzealous with expectations about his play, then it was that MA couldn't land him, then it was the hype machine.

Collect your thoughts and calm yourself.

Nipsey Mussle

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 27, 2016, 05:56:48 pm
A calm and collective approach seems to have mystified you.  None of the statements I made have conflicted with the others.  But then again, sorry for asking you to think.
Did I say it conflicted? You bounced around all over the place. When Hawg Red debunked your point, you flew to a different point in hopes of it sticking.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: hogwood on May 27, 2016, 05:37:55 pm
Is Hill suddenly 6'4" or is the basketball hoop just short. He looks tall! If he actually does or has grown from his listed 5'11" range he will be an amazing athlete. Not that he isn't already.
He's a freshman.  He'll grow for awhile yet, although he ain't 6'4".
All Gas, No Brakes!

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: hogwood on May 27, 2016, 05:37:55 pm

He can absolutely fly

[tweet]730604740753510400[/tweet]

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Deep Shoat on May 27, 2016, 06:39:57 pm
He's a freshman.  He'll grow for awhile yet, although he ain't 6'4".
This can kind of give you an idea, Daryl Macon is in the white tank top and is listed at 6,3 and hill looks 2 to 3 inches shorter, so I'd say he's around 5'11-6'

[tweet]734952313891102721[/tweet]

rzrbackramsfan

And this one too
[tweet]730586189074333696[/tweet]

These along with the op's are all the vids of him dunking that he posted to his Twitter.

RealHog

I love that him and Macon are working out together. Seems like both are proud to be associated with the programs and can't wait to play on the Hill.

songofthesword

Little rock ball scene is a tight nit community