Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looks like Texass is on next year's schedule

Started by ricepig, May 04, 2016, 05:29:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoopS

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jry04

Getting them in what is likely a down year, too.

The_Iceman

Quote from: jry04 on May 05, 2016, 09:11:35 am
Getting them in what is likely a down year, too.

And if Kingsley returns, it should be a solid year for us.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Letsroll1200

Minnesota and Texas for non-conference games. That's a pretty good deal.

Mick Hogger

I may have to plan on this. Isn't the Saturday before Christmas usually the Verizon game?
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

SuperSid4Ever

Quote from: Mick Hogger on May 05, 2016, 10:40:17 am
I may have to plan on this. Isn't the Saturday before Christmas usually the Verizon game?

Either that or the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

ricepig

HotlantaHog

Quote from: Mick Hogger on May 05, 2016, 10:40:17 am
The Saturday before Christmas would be Dec. 24 .... doubt they would have a game on Christmas Eve ... I am guessing this replaces the Verizon game ...

Jborohog09

Quote from: HotlantaHog on May 27, 2016, 10:46:03 am
The Saturday before Christmas would be Dec. 24 .... doubt they would have a game on Christmas Eve ... I am guessing this replaces the Verizon game ...

Or the Verizon game is an earlier date.  It's been played in November and early December before.

Mick Hogger

Just seems like it's been while the students were on break for the last couple of years. Maybe they'll move it up this year.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

HogBreath

Quote from: HoopS on May 04, 2016, 05:46:42 pm
Nevermind.

Good deal. Need to get tix!
Arizona taking on A&M, and Texas vs. Arkansas.

You'll be lovin that.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

HoopS

Be great if the state of Tex goes 0-2 that day.

PonderinHog

HogBreath

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

HoopS

Quote from: HogBreath on May 28, 2016, 08:27:40 pm
Hey...wait a second!!
there was a bunch of "Kennedy is better than Anderson" talk during the season. Curious to see if he falls off now that he is losing a large (not as much as we lost) amount of his scoring.

HogBreath

Quote from: HoopS on May 28, 2016, 08:51:42 pm
there was a bunch of "Kennedy is better than Anderson" talk during the season. Curious to see if he falls off now that he is losing a large (not as much as we lost) amount of his scoring.
That was probably just due to them winning the conference, while we finished at .500.

Still looks like you'd (especially you) be cheering big for a SEC brethren against a Pac 12 squad.

HoopS

Quote from: HogBreath on May 28, 2016, 09:03:28 pm
That was probably just due to them winning the conference, while we finished at .500.

Still looks like you'd (especially you) be cheering big for a SEC brethren against a Pac 12 squad.
especially me?

I live in Texas. I have a good friend who was the 12th man back in the day. But aside from being his friend, I have no other reason to pull for them anymore than any other SEC teams. I'd rather the Hogs come in and look great while the two local teams stink in front of recruits who may be choosing between us and them. But I have never pulled for A&M or Texas. Horns are arrogant and Aggies are, well, Aggies.

What state do you live in?

HogBreath

Quote from: HoopS on May 28, 2016, 09:07:47 pm
especially me?

I live in Texas. I have a good friend who was the 12th man back in the day. But aside from being his friend, I have no other reason to pull for them anymore than any other SEC teams. I'd rather the Hogs come in and look great while the two local teams stink in front of recruits who may be choosing between us and them. But I have never pulled for A&M or Texas. Horns are arrogant and Aggies are, well, Aggies.

What state do you live in?
The only state mentioned in the Bible.

HoopS

Quote from: HogBreath on May 28, 2016, 09:32:29 pm
The only state mentioned in the Bible.
are you the one who added the wolf howl to the beginning of the Hog call?

HogBreath

Quote from: HoopS on May 28, 2016, 09:45:36 pm
are you the one who added the wolf howl to the beginning of the Hog call?
Not that I am aware of.

HoopS

HogBreath

Quote from: HoopS on May 28, 2016, 10:06:47 pm
I always figured it was a Red Wolf fan. 
I bet you're a detective, nothing gets by you.

HoopS

Quote from: HogBreath on May 29, 2016, 06:07:06 pm
I bet you're a detective, nothing gets by you.
the name is Ace. Ace Ventura.

HogBreath

Quote from: HoopS on May 29, 2016, 08:39:02 pm
the name is Ace. Ace Ventura.
I remember that Ace nickname coming from your pitching way, way back in your playing days, many many moons ago.

HoopS

Quote from: HogBreath on May 29, 2016, 08:56:29 pm
I remember that Ace nickname coming from your pitching way, way back in your playing days, many many moons ago.
I never thought it would stick since I was the only one calling me that. But all these moons later and looks who's still known as Ace. By me. And you.

Razorod

Well they just got a 2016 five star commitment from Jarrett Allen--6-10 center. Surprised it took him this long to commit to the Horns since he's from Austin.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

TheRazorback500

I'm glad they're on the schedule. I like it whenever the Hogs have a chance to kick Tex-ass's butt in any sport, any time. We'll use them as a stepping stone to the dance. Go Hogs.

:razorback:

::hornsdown::
Do you wanna get Rocked?