Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Everyone Tweet Jeff Long and ask that Friday's game time be moved to 6:35

Started by BadDogGHSDogPound, March 04, 2012, 11:41:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BadDogGHSDogPound

Baseball game times get moved for bad weather throughout the season. Weather is good and is forecast to be good for Friday. Let's ask that the game time be moved to 6:35 on Friday, so more of us outside of NWA can go to the game or for those that can't skip out of work early. You can tweet Jeff Long at @jefflongUA.  I would think you would do what you could, so the most of your fans could attend.
2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2017, 2018, 2020, 2023 State Football Champions Greenwood Bulldogs. Follow The Bulldogs On www.GreenwoodDogPound.com

Pragmatic PiG

Not me, I like it where its at.

Not to mention  the forecast now is a high of mid-50's with a low in the high 30's, while it could be worse that isn't 'good' weather and certainly not weather that very particular NW arkansans like to revel in.

Triple T

I work too, but I'm not going to call for the game to be moved just because I can't go.

The weekend games will be moved to later times when the conference schedule rolls around and it's warmer. No reason to take the chance and make them at night when it could be freezing.