Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pro hormones

Started by hvsupastar, January 17, 2014, 04:32:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hvsupastar

What are the general thoughts from you guys about PH, their use, effectiveness in comparison to basic supps, and to steroids. And the pct. Good legal alternative of not worth the risk/reward
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

H&D

I was about to order a cycle when my lifting partner who has been cycling them for the last couple of years starting having major problems.  Heart papiltations, dang near had a stroke....he is only 27. I'm all for sups and such, but that scared me. He was also taking some cutting agents, so the PH may not have been the entire problem.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

Polecat

I took M-Stane and P-Stane together last year and experience really good results. Got down to 11 percent body fat and added lean muscle. Only drawback is you have to take cranberry extract, milk thistle and saw palmetto during your cycle to protect kidney, liver and prostate. You also have to take an estrogen block for about a month after your cycle to prevent moobs and losing your gains. Also it's best to avoid alcohol while taking the pro-hormone (That part really sucked for me). As you get older, it's worth the risk to me to get a nice boost once a year or so
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum