Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The lab experiment is complete

Started by EastexHawg, November 24, 2015, 12:35:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

EastexHawg

Cowboys...

Undefeated with Romo
0-7 without him

A few years ago I was at a Thanksgiving get together and three of four of the guys there started in with "get Romo out of there!  Put Kitna in!" as soon as the game started.  When we left I told my wife I instantly realized I was in a room full of people with severe mental problems.

Will the last 8 weeks convince all the "Romo is the Cowboys problem" imbeciles?  I doubt it, but it should at least make some of them realize how silly they have been.

Dr. Starcs

I mentioned the same thing in another thread.

Although this week might not be the one to tout that.

EastexHawg

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 24, 2015, 12:43:12 pm
I mentioned the same thing in another thread.

Although this week might not be the one to tout that.

I won't be surprised if the Cowboys beat the Panthers.

Dr. Starcs

clutch

It only took 1 bad game, while still trying to knock off 8 weeks of rust and still being injured, for the cowboys fans I know to turn on him again. It's crazy. It's pretty clear that Romo is what makes that team tick.

EastexHawg

One of my friends emailed several of us FROM THE GAME on Thanksgiving Day talking about what a POS Romo is and how the Cowboys have to get rid of him.  It's crazy.

DeltaBoy

Romo wins most games but he over 30 and has become Injury prone. So Jerry needs to find one or draft one to replace him soon cause I don't expect Romo to play a whole season ever again.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HawgWild

Quote from: EastexHawg on November 24, 2015, 12:35:14 pm
Cowboys...

Undefeated with Romo
0-7 without him

I understand what you're saying but you really can't extrapolate this conclusion without looking at his entire career. How many times have the Cowboys made the playoffs with Romo? I think that's what Romo discounters are reacting to. Why aren't the Cowboys undefeated in all Romo's starts? That seems to be the conclusion inferred by your "lab experiment".