Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vintage McFadden

Started by FoozeyHog, September 27, 2015, 12:56:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FoozeyHog

DMAC lookin like hes back.  Looking as fast and strong as ever.
MODERATORS: they can move in and out of any users still hard-wired to their system. Inside the Hogville forums, they are everyone, and they are no one! We have survived by hiding from them and by running from them, but they are the gatekeepers. They are guarding all the doors, they are holding all the keys which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them.

I won't lie to you: every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought a moderator has died. But where they have failed, you will succeed.

I've seen a moderator punch through a concrete wall, users have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air - yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules, because of that! they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be! -foozey

CaliforniaHawg

Cowboys O-Line is opening massive holes, Joseph Randle is almost over 100 yards in the first half, but still nice to see DMC having some success.

hoglady

He looked great on that drive.
How about Brandon Weedon 16/16 - wow!!
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

Dr. Starcs

majestic

Cowboys pulling a Razorback now.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Dr. Starcs

Exactly what I said. Same game, two days in a row, same stadium. Puke.

hoglady

Shocked at their 2nd half collapse.
Hogs lose, Cowboys lose, Saints lose but looks like Mallett will get win today!!!
Thank you Mallett - the weekend hasn't been a total bomb.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

riccoar

Somebody summarize second half.  Didn't get to watch and forgot to record.  I'm wondering why you trade for Cassell and don't play him?  He's obviously the best QB we got

Dr. Starcs

28 pts scored in the first half. 0 in the 2nd. Cassel doesn't know the playbook yet. Defense got totally gashed by freeman and jones the whole game. Weeden was not the problem by any means.

clutch

Quote from: riccoar on September 27, 2015, 03:24:26 pm
Somebody summarize second half.  Didn't get to watch and forgot to record.  I'm wondering why you trade for Cassell and don't play him?  He's obviously the best QB we got

I didn't get to watch, but by looking at the stats it looks like Weeden played a pretty dang good game. Looked like Julio Jones and Devonte Freeman were the problems.

hoglady

Quote from: clutch on September 27, 2015, 09:17:55 pm
I didn't get to watch, but by looking at the stats it looks like Weeden played a pretty dang good game. Looked like Julio Jones and Devonte Freeman were the problems.

Weeden was not the problem at all.
He was confident, had a fantastic start, passing great and the running backs were chewing up the yardage, too.
2nd half it's like Atlanta's offense just came alive.

husker71

not always (despite what you read in MMQB) the problem of the QB    Cassell just got into camp so I am guessing they could have put a small number of plays in for him   but not much    Some of Cowboys problems are the same as the Hogs  IMHO  best playmakers and outside speed all hurt

EastexHawg

The Cowboys ran a total of 19 plays for 52 yards in the second half.  They picked up three first downs after halftime and one of those was by penalty.  You can only throw passes within five yards of the line of scrimmage for so long before the defense shuts down both that and the running game.

The main thing Dallas is going to miss with Romo out of the lineup is that he stretches the defense with the downfield passing game.  Well, that and his ability to move around inside and outside the pocket and make plays out of nothing.

alohawg

He looked hurt tonight, very tentative, jogging on plays.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hog.goblin

Now THAT was vintage McFadden today.

passinghog

Quote from: hog.goblin on October 25, 2015, 08:12:16 pm
Now THAT was vintage McFadden today.

Absolutely; 27 carries and he got stronger in the 2nd half.

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

DLUXHOG

DMAC had crazy yardage.... to think what he could have done in his career with a halfway decent Oline..................
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)