Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WOW! Hog Tight Ends show out in NFL action . . .

Started by WizardofhOgZ, October 02, 2017, 12:04:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

Both Hunter Henry and A.J. Derby make spectacular one-handed TD catches yesterday . . .

jcbville

Yeah those were both awesome. I was re-watching the Derby catch this morning before work.

PorkRinds

Remember when Derby was only here and getting reps because of his daddy?

jcbville

Quote from: PorkRinds on October 02, 2017, 12:06:43 pm

Most recycled conspiracy theory on Hogville lol 

That and carpetbaggin; southern manhood envyin yankees sabotaging our beloved institutions.

factchecker

Quote from: jcbville on October 02, 2017, 12:08:05 pm
Most recycled conspiracy theory on Hogville lol

That stupid conspiracy crap gets repeated with both Brandon and Austin.

Don't be surprised if someone tries to say Cole is the third cousin of the best friend of some popcorn vender at Razorback stadium which is why he is starting next season.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bulldog04

Sprinkle is getting a lot of early playing time.  Mostly just run blocking with Reed banged up.

greenEGnHAWGS

I thought the only reason he got any playing time was because CBB hangs his hat on playing lower star players due to his ego...
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

hawgon

I remember when a kid with that name was a bad backup QB for us.

hogginbama

Quote from: hawgon on October 02, 2017, 09:02:16 pm
I remember when a kid with that name was a bad backup QB for us.

And then that worthless coach we have, who wouldn't know talent if it slapped the sandwich out of his mouth, convinced him to switch to tight end by telling him that was his best chance at making it in the pros.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

hawgon

Quote from: hogginbama on October 02, 2017, 11:03:48 pm
And then that worthless coach we have, who wouldn't know talent if it slapped the sandwich out of his mouth, convinced him to switch to tight end by telling him that was his best chance at making it in the pros.

Since when does a coach need to "convince" a player?  A coach tells.  A player does.  Or he doesn't and is sent home.  He never seems to have trouble with that concept for players from South Arkansas. 

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: hawgon on October 02, 2017, 11:42:56 pm
Since when does a coach need to "convince" a player?  A coach tells.  A player does.  Or he doesn't and is sent home.  He never seems to have trouble with that concept for players from South Arkansas.

lol.
This is my non-signature signature.

Iwastherein1969

what is sad is that we won only 8 games with all of those guys on the team...even the QB is on a roster from that year...and we don't have even close to that type of talent these days....man, we wasted some great players
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

rzrbk4life

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on October 03, 2017, 03:31:39 am
what is sad is that we won only 8 games with all of those guys on the team...even the QB is on a roster from that year...and we don't have even close to that type of talent these days....man, we wasted some great players

Yep and who recruited most of those players...
Let's call those hogs!!!!

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Muskliketusk

Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

IronHog

Did you see him play QB?
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

Drewhog

Sprinkle had a nice block last night to allow Cousins to convert on 4th down.  The TV crew praised him for it.  Wish I had a link.

hawgmasta

Quote from: Drewhog on October 03, 2017, 09:46:50 am
Sprinkle had a nice block last night to allow Cousins to convert on 4th down.  The TV crew praised him for it.  Wish I had a link.

Awesomf

HogHomer

Quote from: hawgon on October 02, 2017, 11:42:56 pm
If a player plays a position he in his mind doesn't want to you aren't going to get the very best from him. It doesn't matter what you tell him to do like you said. It matters if you can make him understand why the move will benefit him. You have to convince him.

Also Derby never had a problem going to class or being late to meetings so there wasn't a reason to remove him from the team.