Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is Fortson playing against Texas?

Started by claycohog, January 03, 2010, 05:18:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

claycohog

How will Washington's back be against a Texas team who has good big men?

Toad Suck Pork

Is this a prediction thread?

I say no Fortson, Washington will play and score 12 points, and the Hogs lose by 27 points.

Hogberry Snortcake

Iwastherein1969

January 03, 2010, 05:30:24 pm #3 Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 05:33:44 pm by Iwastherein1969
Quote from: jlstan on January 03, 2010, 05:27:24 pm
Maybe
maybe not.....what's strange is that Fortson has not played a single game, nor showed up on the bench a single time and catches LESS HELL from Razorback Nation than does our starting QB who is likely one of the frontrunners for the Heisman next season....as John Lennon sang, "these are strange days indeed, most peculiar mama "
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Hogbody

Haven't heard anything lately, but I doubt it

MakeMeOink

Mr. Porkleone

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

claycohog

Danny J

I could have swore jimmy dykes said during the UAB game that fortson was in birmingham. I doubt he ever plays again if he is not back by now. He must not have done very well on his finals or something.

JONAS

Fortson will never play again in a Razorback uniform.

WilsonHog

Quote from: headhawg7 on January 03, 2010, 08:50:55 pm
I could have swore jimmy dykes said during the UAB game that fortson was in birmingham. I doubt he ever plays again if he is not back by now. He must not have done very well on his finals or something.

I don't believe grades have a thing to do with it.

Danny J

Quote from: WilsonHog on January 03, 2010, 08:59:17 pm
I don't believe grades have a thing to do with it.
Just guessing but I think that was the measuring stick to see if he was being serious about fixing his off the court issues. Would grades not be a good indicator of this?

Hogtropolis™

Is he still practicing with the team?  I know it was reported a few weeks ago (at least I remember hearing this) that he was practicing with the team.  Just wondering if anyone knew if he is still practicing with the team.

Danny J

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on January 03, 2010, 09:23:09 pm
Is he still practicing with the team?  I know it was reported a few weeks ago (at least I remember hearing this) that he was practicing with the team.  Just wondering if anyone knew if he is still practicing with the team.
If he was in Birmingham during the UAB game I would find this hard to beleive. I went back and listened to Dykes comments and unless I misunderstood what he was saying he said courtney was back in birmingham. If I am wrong then maybe someone could correct me but I went back and listened to it and would swear that hisw what he said.

elksnort

Danny J

Quote from: elksnort on January 03, 2010, 09:42:22 pm
Isn't Fortson from Montgomery?
Yes...so I dont know why jimmy said birmingham.

Breems

Fortson most likely won't be back. 
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

3kgthog

What? No Fortson guarantees yet? That's un-fun.

Breems

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 03, 2010, 09:58:39 pm
What? No Fortson guarantees yet? That's un-fun.

None other than your's that states he'll never wear a hog uniform again.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

ICEman

Texas will play down to the competition and win by only 13 points... final score Horns 81 - Hogs 68.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Toad Suck Pork

Quote from: headhawg7 on January 03, 2010, 09:49:20 pm
Yes...so I dont know why jimmy said birmingham.

IIRC he was telling the Fortson story for the folks back in Birmingham, not that Fortson was physically located in Birmingham.

Danny J

Quote from: Toad Suck Pork on January 03, 2010, 10:08:09 pm
IIRC he was telling the Fortson story for the folks back in Birmingham, not that Fortson was physically located in Birmingham.
ok...I was hoping I misunderstood

VBHOG

Quote from: Toad Suck Pork on January 03, 2010, 10:08:09 pm

This is the way I heard it as well.  Our broadcast was being fed back to Birmingham and Dykes was addressing them and telling the Fortson story.

The Hogfather

Someone on another board saying Fortson to be kicked off of the team soon.  Maybe today.  Hope it is not true.  But, it sure seems like he is unwilling to do everything he's been asked to do to become a participating part of this team.  Sad. 

The Boar War

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 04, 2010, 08:32:55 am
Someone on another board saying Fortson to be kicked off of the team soon.  Maybe today.  Hope it is not true.  But, it sure seems like he is unwilling to do everything he's been asked to do to become a participating part of this team.  Sad. 

Really hope thats not the case but I wouldn't be surprised.

roundball

So I guess when he comes back our problems are gone? Courtney will be a good adition, but we can't stop anyone defensively and once he gets in a comfort zone he'll start jacking that crap like he did last year..

ICEman

Quote from: elksnort on January 03, 2010, 09:42:22 pm
Isn't Fortson from Montgomery?
What are you saying?  That he is an angel?
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

kingofdequeen

rumblings on other boards about Fortson being dismissed from the team today.

The Hogfather

Quote from: kingofdequeen on January 04, 2010, 09:30:53 am
rumblings on other boards about Fortson being dismissed from the team today.

Really?  Hadn't heard that.  :)

Quote from: The Hogfather on January 04, 2010, 08:32:55 am

kingofdequeen

Verge

Quote from: claycohog on January 03, 2010, 05:18:54 pm
How will Washington's back be against a Texas team who has good big men?

It doesn't really matter does it?