Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OK Pel-Pumpers -

Started by HeathWimp, January 02, 2010, 02:41:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeathWimp

11/19/2023:  Keeping my original semi-prophetic, apocalyptic signature below.  We continue to regret passing on Norvell, who is in the running for the Playoffs.  We continue regret passing on Kiffin, who is eyeing a New Years 6 game.  Heck, we regret passing on Drinkwitz (he may be a dork, but he will have his team in a New Years 6 game after they truck us on Black Friday).

Meanwhile, Sam is drinking Pittman, wondering if he has the leverage to re-hire Enos, Sexton is doing the triple Lindy into his Olympic-size pool full of cash, and thousands of hog fans are planning to dress up as empty seats for next year's Halloween game.

11/25/2018:  My original "Chad Morris" signature is below.  I'm modifying my view as follows:  We will continue to regret passing on Norvell and Kiffin.   After 3 years, when Morris is 10-26, we are going to be saying "What were we thinking?  Even Bert was better than this!"

alohawg

Q. Where is our coach at this moment kids?
A. Why, watching his Cats, what else?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

98hogs

alaback

Quote from: HeathWimp on January 02, 2010, 02:41:55 pm
let's hear the excuses.

Heath, Nolan, Broyles, White, Long, Sutton, Popcorn Hog.

Did I miss anyone?

Breems

No excuses for this one.  Bad call, but he isn't the only coach in history to do such a thing.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: ImissBrewer on January 02, 2010, 02:48:48 pm
Bad call, but he isn't the only coach in history to do such a thing.

But he is probably the first one to let it happen in back to back games.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.