Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well, at least the list of potential coaches...

Started by WhenPigsFly, January 02, 2010, 01:41:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WhenPigsFly

...who are better than Pelphrey, continues to grow. 

So far, we could take the coach from Morgan St., ETSU, USA, or UAB and be WAYYYY better off!

Seriously, who is going to buy tickets next year to watch this pitiful team.  (Unfortunately,  some of us suckers already all sucked in with season tickets for this year.)

WantNolanBack

Finally! A bright spot in this horrifying teams performance..... people who have never been able to be on the waiting list for tickets when Nolan was here can finally buy season tickets next year! Of course... who would drive up the hill to watch this group? Certainley not me. My season ticket ride ends this year. The Razorbacks are now on a level with the Arkansas Techs, UCA's, UAPB's and UALR's of the state. Hey! Maybe we can build a feild house that is more "intimate" than bud walton so that the 2800 fans will look like a large crowd? What are they using Barnhill for these days?
Pelphrey MUST GO!

WhenPigsFly

Quote from: WantNolanBack on January 02, 2010, 02:31:48 pm
Finally! A bright spot in this horrifying teams performance..... people who have never been able to be on the waiting list for tickets when Nolan was here can finally buy season tickets next year! Of course... who would drive up the hill to watch this group? Certainley not me. My season ticket ride ends this year. The Razorbacks are now on a level with the Arkansas Techs, UCA's, UAPB's and UALR's of the state. Hey! Maybe we can build a feild house that is more "intimate" than bud walton so that the 2800 fans will look like a large crowd? What are they using Barnhill for these days?

Need to give BWA to the women's gymnastics squad.  They finished #5 in the nation last year and should be better this year.  And all that in the 7th or 8th year of program existence.

And they'll probably draw better than Pelphrey's teams, too.