Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

john pelphrey the first

Started by Marshfieldhog, January 02, 2010, 01:13:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshfieldhog

Mentally retarded coach in ncaa bball history. He joins lsu's les miles as the only two retarded coaches in all of sports

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Jagdragon

hoopitup3

yeah except a les miles coached team has a national championship.

wildcathawg

1. pel might be an average coach.
2. he is not retarded.
3. the arkansas rebuild was too big a task for him, an unproven coach.
4. his players dont fully respect him.
5. he is not a big time coach - he'd be fine at a junior college, low major or D2 school.

HawgG

Quote from: wildcathawg on January 02, 2010, 01:41:58 pm
1. pel might be an average coach.
2. he is not retarded.
3. the arkansas rebuild was too big a task for him, an unproven coach.
4. his players dont fully respect him.
5. he is not a big time coach - he'd be fine at a junior college, low major or D2 school.

1. His resume told us what kind of coach Arkansas was getting, so no one really should complain since he is not underachieving.

2. No he is not retarded and that word shouldn't be used without being considerate.

3. Arkansas was not in the rebuild mode when he was hired. If they are rebuilding then it is because of his decisions and lack of success.

4. Don't know but for such a so called disciplinarian his players do tend to get in trouble a lot and some are repeat offenders.

5. Once again his resume told us what we were getting so I use that as my gauge instead of having to guess at what level he should or shouldn't be.