Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lanny, please close the Jump Ball forum

Started by alaback, January 02, 2010, 01:13:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

alaback

Or at least move it as a Child section of the Memories forum.

:puke:

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

Lanny

It won't be long and nobody will post in here.  If the UofA doesn't show they care about the Basketball program, nobody will even care enough to post in here
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Lanny on January 02, 2010, 01:15:43 pm
It won't be long and nobody will post in here.  If the UofA doesn't show they care about the Basketball program, nobody will even care enough to post in here

what PROGRAM?

ekyle1

Quote from: Porkem Yung on January 02, 2010, 01:14:06 pm
These moral victories are piling up.
Pel almost has as many moral victories as Nutt did!

Ray Piggers

On to a better subject.. I'm off to MMQB lol
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

alohawg

Quote from: Lanny on January 02, 2010, 01:15:43 pm

How bad is this, never thought hog ball would ever sink so low and even more surprising, 'hog fans' would stand for it.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Quite Frankly

Hey, if you gambled on it you won!

We were 3 point dogs.

Not that I condone that type of activity.

Lanny

Al Bundy

UncleFrank

QuoteIt won't be long and nobody will post in here.  If the UofA doesn't show they care about the Basketball program, nobody will even care enough to post in here

Actually..........even if we went '0' for the rest of the season, you'd still have Thirty-Three and GuvHog and HawgAdvocate here, singing Pel's praises, and telling us how we all just need to be patient............   ::)

Lanny

Al Bundy

HUNGLOWHOG

can we just forfeit the rest of the season to save us some embarrasment to our once pride program ???

chiefhawg

Pel is in over his head.  no way you give up an uncontested layup with 2.2.  that should be second nature to your players.

Lando Calrissian

I love this forum.

I think most Razorback basketball fans do as well.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

moses_007

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 02, 2010, 01:16:19 pm
what PROGRAM?

We have a program...a losing program.  This is the worst team I've seen on the floor for Arkansas in the 40 plus years I've been following RB basketball.

roundball

What's worse is that the SEC West with maybe an exception to Ole Miss is not very good. We may win as many or more conference games than last year..MAYBE..but don't let that overshadow reality. We are worse than last year and have regressed as a whole!

rude1

The mark of a bad team and bad coaching is that even when you play well enough and should win, you find a way to lose.

Lanny

Quote from: rude1 on January 02, 2010, 03:40:18 pm
The mark of a bad team and bad coaching is that even when you play well enough and should win, you find a way to lose.

Leave it to clown Pelphrey to pull a loss out of a win.  Pelphrey is a lousy coach

Al Bundy

Toad Suck Pork

Quote from: moses_007 on January 02, 2010, 03:22:21 pm
We have a program...a losing program.  This is the worst team I've seen on the floor for Arkansas in the 40 plus years I've been following RB basketball.

Even worse than Stan's first team?  Now THAT was a bad team.

I see shimmers of talent on this roster, but the coaching staff is at best underwhelming...

Lanny

Stan Heath wasn't much better than Pelphrey.  Two losers

Al Bundy

HawgG

Quote from: Lanny on January 02, 2010, 04:11:32 pm

Ok now I understand hating Pelphrey right now but get real Lanny, Heath was much better then JP and it's not even close. Pelphrey even has the luxury of having a down SEC to play in and that isn't even helping it would seem. The SEC is arguably the weakest of the power basketball conferences and that's with UK being top dog again.

HawgG

Quote from: Toad Suck Pork on January 02, 2010, 04:09:49 pm
Even worse than Stan's first team?  Now THAT was a bad team.

I see shimmers of talent on this roster, but the coaching staff is at best underwhelming...

Heath's fist team didn't have any talent outside of a surprising Modica, but they competed and I can't recall any of Stan's teams being blown out or suffering as many humiliating defeats as Coach Pelphrey's bunch in just a year's time.

SunshinePumper

Quote from: Lanny on January 02, 2010, 04:11:32 pm

BUT you concede he WAS better.
Huggers Laid to Rest:
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=325641.0
Quote from: Breems on February 27, 2010, 11:31:16 pm
I believe Pel deserves at least 2 more years to get some post players in to accompany our decent backcourt.  If he can't get us to the NCAAT in 2 years then I'll definitely change my mind.
Quote from: Breems on March 12, 2010, 07:28:31 am
I understand giving a coach time, but giving Pel time will solve NOTHING.

bengal

I care about Razorback basketball even if it goes 0 and 16 in SEC. So please don't close the forum.

pfrg999

Quote from: alaback on January 02, 2010, 01:13:16 pm
Or at least move it as a Child section of the Memories forum.

:puke:

WAAAAAA WAAAAAAA
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!