Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I'm getting sick of the Fortson situation!!!

Started by Hogtropolis™, January 02, 2010, 11:05:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

I'm getting sick of this. Either let him play or tell us that he has been kicked off the team.

If whatever he did was bad enough warrant this long of a suspension then it seems like he should have either been suspended for the year or kicked off the team. This is getting a little ridiculous!

Fletch

Fortson may be done! Apparently Pel said on pregame to expect a similar lineup to today for rest of year.
I feel like $100

3kgthog

There's a 96% chance he'll play in the next game! LMAO

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 02, 2010, 03:02:10 pm
It's too bad even Pelphrey has no power to let him play.

Even if he had the power, why play him?  It would just get him fired even quicker.

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

Toad Suck Pork

I wish he would come back and play, so we could cross his name off of the:

"We are losing because _______________"  list.

Speedracer

This situation is like JP being our coach...a joke.
Like smites bother me.

userpick

You can't play a guy who can't pass MULTIPLE drug tests...

Here's my opinion..if you are going to recruit thugs, at least get the ones that can put a ball through the goal. Tennessee has as many thugs as anyone, but they can play basketball. Our thugs are just worthless in life. Smite away.

bengal

I am tired of it, but I am also tired of the announcers using it as an excuse that Fortson and Sanchez are out, they are the same guys that went 2 and 14. You can tell that Dykes and  Eddins are holding back what they really want to say.

moses_007

Quote from: bengal on January 02, 2010, 06:17:51 pm
I am tired of it, but I am also tired of the announcers using it as an excuse that Fortson and Sanchez are out, they are the same guys that went 2 and 14. You can tell that Dykes and  Eddins are holding back what they really want to say.

They probably want to say this team and its coach are horrible, but can't say that on TV.

I think Fortson is gone for good, this year, forever. 

mike_the_geek

hog.goblin

Quote from: moses_007 on January 02, 2010, 09:20:12 pm
I think Fortson is gone for good, this year, forever. 

It appears that way...at this point, Pel is coaching for his job.  And I think it's a lost cause.  Fortson is better than Nobles and Welsh, but I'm not sure he gives us more than one or two more wins the rest of the year.

Bottom line, we won't win 6 SEC games and this will be Pel's last season.  I just have no idea who will be willing to come here.

RedSatinHog

Quote from: hog.goblin on January 02, 2010, 10:08:40 pm
Bottom line, we won't win 6 SEC games and this will be Pel's last season.  I just have no idea who will be willing to come here.

And if the last time around is any indication, neither does the UA.  Therein lies the dilemna.
Pts/Game: 122nd
Rebounds/Game: 208th
Assists/Game:  240th
FG%:  173rd

farmhawg

Quote from: Fletch on January 02, 2010, 11:36:27 am
Fortson may be done! Apparently Pel said on pregame to expect a similar lineup to today for rest of year.
Then pel needs to have the balls to come out and make a damn decision.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Razor6

Yes.  If Mallett announces a decision before this CF crap... sheesh.
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?