Started by Lanny, January 02, 2010, 10:57:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

rude1

Worst coached team I have ever seen. Oh wait, game hasn't started yet.

SemperHawg

capehog

Nolan for AD. You said this was for all the sucky comments I have seen today. This has to be the suckiest of them all.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Lanny

Quote from: rude1 on January 02, 2010, 11:00:03 am
Worst coached team I have ever seen. Oh wait, game hasn't started yet.

I agree.  Hard to find a worse coach than John Pelphrey

Al Bundy

Boarcephus

Good news for him very few people will be there to see it.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Fletch

I feel like $100

Fletch

I think Powell is worse now than at the beginning of the year.
I feel like $100

98hogs

ICEman

i wish we were in a place where we didn't have to have a vent thread.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

WBOBO

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Fletch

Out of what 12 or so recruits in the last 2 years, we have one guy, yes one, who can shoot the ball.
I feel like $100

Lanny

Al Bundy

alaback

I've been hoping and hoping and hoping, but there is no more hope.  Pel has got to go at season's end.

Can we sue the search firm?

Jagdragon

What a fun thread.....let's see here......

We suck, we're awful, coach is an idiot, players are weak, concession stand is too dang expensive, and that rash just won't go away!

I feel better..thanks!

Hogbody

We'd be winning if we had Fortson IMO

this is starting to get stupid

raw sooiee

I don't know how much longer I can take this!

claycohog

Please let CF play so there will be no more excuses!

WhenPigsFly

Let's see now, Baylor beat us because they were so tall.  UAB is beating us because...................???

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: Fletch on January 02, 2010, 11:52:10 am
that's an asinine statement.

And Britt, for the sake of humanity, don't EVER, EVER shoot another 3 pointer, EVER
ched come back pls

RazorBassin

lookawayquick

Among many things Hogs must find a PG.  Welsh and Britt cannot get it done.  Maybe Cox can give them more minutes, can't do any worse.

HogSkinsDisease

Walkon golfer getting the minutes over Glenn Bryant?  Tells me all I need to know about this staff's recruiting.

Porkyswine

Not negative, but whoever #25 is.....is one of the least talented players I've seen in watching the hogs over the last 38 years.  This includes big boy from balk knob.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

The difference in where we are as a football program and where we are as a basketball program can be summed up in two words:  Don Shula. He found Petrino but wasn't involved in helping to find a basketball coach. I'll bet they don't make that mistake again.

BallHog1

Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on January 02, 2010, 12:52:03 pm
The difference in where we are as a football program and where we are as a basketball program can be summed up in two words:  Don Shula. He found Petrino but wasn't involved in helping to find a basketball coach. I'll bet they don't make that mistake again.
As much as I hate to admit, I agree with you on this.

Fletch

If we could box out, we would have won this game by 10, at least.
I feel like $100

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Quote from: Fletch on January 02, 2010, 11:52:10 am
Yup, that Powell sure sucks. Except for the whole "if he isn't playing, then we have no way of winning this game" thing.
ched come back pls

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

ched come back pls

The Great Hambino

I NEED YOU TO ALLOW PROFANITY IN JUST THIS THREAD!@$#%$#QR$# AYSM?!?!?!?!????

ICEman

That loss lies directly at the feet of Pelman.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Seems like you'd run a zone on the inbound play. That was awful.

Monk-N-Dunk

I bet this thread picks up in a couple of minutes.

SemperFi

What a freakin' mess this team is! 2.2 seconds left and they just let a guy walk to the basket! The intelligence of this team surely mirrors it's coach.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

rude1

Is that what Pelphrey called time out for on the last play?

Mikey

Quote from: Monk-N-Dunk on January 02, 2010, 01:08:00 pm
I bet this thread picks up in a couple of minutes.

Won't happen.  There aren't enough people who give a *%@# about Razorback basketball anymore.

Porkem

Blake Eddins said "Mike...I think you could have made that shot."  Mike agreed with him.
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

grayhawg

January 02, 2010, 01:13:37 pm #38 Last Edit: January 02, 2010, 01:15:11 pm by grayhawg
I guess from the looks of this thread we were out coached again. "FIRE PEL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jschulte

Pelphrey is dirt -- Jeff can't claim to care about our program and still keep this coach!

ThisTeetsTaken

The players look indifferent to me.  We need to let Pelphrey practice being a coach somewhere else.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

jst01

well the good news. I expected the Hogs to lose to UAB. 'check'
                           I expect the Hogs to beat the hell out of ECU later. "soon to be determined'

lets hope my day stays on schedule like so far.

ICEman

An inauspicious start to a new decade of basketball.  Pel may have passion for the game in general, but he lacks the passion to be a Razorback.

Quite Frankly

Someone needs to patent a Hog Basketball Drinking game.  Plenty of fodder there that would lead to lots of 'points' for those participating.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

It's time to make the call to Shula (again) and get this thing straightened out and to find ourselves a coach who knows not to go man to man in the most obvious zone situation in thwe world. An assistant little league girls coach would know to run a zone right there. Can't give them an uncontested lay-up.

chiefhawg

:-[ :-[2.2 seconds. Nothing inside, nothing inside.  Oops!  :puke:

ishankem

how many bone head plays does this team have in their defensive playbook?

HUNGLOWHOG

Breems

Quote from: ishankem on January 02, 2010, 01:45:23 pm
how many bone head plays does this team have in their defensive playbook?

1 and it is reserved for close end-of-the-game situations.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />