Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why is Everyone Bowing up for a Fight?

Started by WilsonHog, December 30, 2009, 10:37:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

BigHog396

Quote from: Razorod on January 01, 2010, 07:16:14 pm
i would like to think that IF we can win 4-5 games in the SEC and IF that is enough for Pel to retain his job, that everyone, regardless of which side you're on, could at least agree that next season needs to be a tourney season or he's gone.
Pretty much exactly what those of us who are being realistic about the situation have been saying all along.

WantNolanBack

Quote from: WilsonHog on December 30, 2009, 10:37:03 pm
I've never seen so much testosterone.
We got beat, and handily. It's happened before this year, and it will happen again. Likely several more times, in fact.
We not a very good basketball team. At all. Big whoop. It is what it is, and right now "it" is pretty ugly. If you're gonna go all Urban Meyer every time we get beat you're gonna have a long couple of months.
First of all... I am a Christian too. This has NOTHING to do with Christ. This is about the worst team in U of A history. Losses at home to Morgan State, East Tennessee State, South Alabama, Alabama-Birmingham and a near loss at home to Appalachian State are not grounds for new leadership then Nolan was right. It's ALL about race. I am white and remember all of Arkansas saying Horrible things the year Nolan's daughter died. Yet when this guy cant fill 5500 seats in the house that Nolan built we should all just sit back, praise God and like it. Silly. This is plain and simple... it's time for change.
Pelphrey MUST GO!

WantNolanBack

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 30, 2009, 10:57:56 pm
I'm sick of people sugar-coating failure.  Razorback basketball is dead.  The Jeff Long's and the Pel-lovers...you've won.  I'm tired of debating you.
You won.  People that accept mediocrity and failure need to take a close
look at yourself in the mirror.  I hope you like what you see.
WHOA just a minute. Did you say mediocrity? I must have missed the mediocre play this year and last. All I have seem is a heaping pile of Poo that used to be one of the most successful and feared college basketball programs anywhere. I WISH we could even see mediocrity. This team and coaching staff to not even rise to mediocrity.
Pelphrey MUST GO!