Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I feel David Rivers Out of Hall is the best player in the class of 2011

Started by excoach, December 25, 2009, 10:02:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin Bacon

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 29, 2009, 05:37:56 pm
no pork, I definately agree with the respect part.

i see players rolling their eyes, looking away, and talking back way to much.

It was the same with Heath.

GoHogs1091

If it were me that was doing the recruiting, the below would be who I would focus on the most regarding the 2011 Razorback Basketball Recruiting Class.  The below are the players I hope the UofA lands for the 2011 Class.  The below are not in any particular order.

Point Guard

Ky Madden  6' 4"  Lepanto, AR

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Ky-Madden-86821

Small Forward

Aaron Ross  6' 7"  Little Rock, AR

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Aaron-Ross-79821

Power Forward

Johnny O'Bryant  6' 9"  Cleveland, MS

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Johnny-O'Bryant-68315

Center

Tyler Adams  6' 10"  Brandon, MS

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=67019&season=2011&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncb%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3frecruitId%3d67019%26season%3d2011

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Tyler-Adams-88338

heathtits

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on December 31, 2009, 01:38:36 am
If it were me that was doing the recruiting, the below would be who I would focus on the most regarding the 2011 Razorback Basketball Recruiting Class.  The below are the players I hope the UofA lands for the 2011 Class.  The below are not in any particular order.

Point Guard

Ky Madden  6' 4"  Lepanto, AR

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Ky-Madden-86821

Small Forward

Aaron Ross  6' 7"  Little Rock, AR

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Aaron-Ross-79821

Power Forward

Johnny O'Bryant  6' 9"  Cleveland, MS

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Johnny-O'Bryant-68315

Center

Tyler Adams  6' 10"  Brandon, MS

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=67019&season=2011&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncb%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3frecruitId%3d67019%26season%3d2011

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Tyler-Adams-88338

Honestly, are you a freaking robot?

heathtits

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on December 29, 2009, 10:37:23 am
Heathtits, care to explain this one?? The "Ostrom is ruining us" talk continues to baffle me.

Explain what? Tom Ostrom leaked information about Monk last year to a reporter and Monk's family got mad.

Madden is part of Monk's family and they felt disrespected. I know this because my good friend played ball with Ky's brother.

And if you're asking me if I am surprised that Ostrom is the lead recruiter? No, I am not. This staff is so stupid, of course they would send the guy that pissed off Madden's whole family. Nothing with this staff surprises me. They continue to set precedents in the Ruh-Tard department. OSTROM IS NOT LIKED BY NUMEROUS PEOPLE WHO DEAL WITH BASKETBALL ACROSS THE STATE! What don't you understand about this and why can't you accept this? You act like he deserves some sort of pass because he has actually landed anyone important. He hasn't, so come off it.

Care to explain why you play man to man under the goal with 2.2 seconds left? I have yet to see you here since that blunder.

heathtits

Never ever said my old man worked for the BAC. Pat Walker Health Center and has for 22 years. You on the other hand, did you say worked at the BAC, but you also said that Fortson would play against Baylor.

Glad you made that up though.

What are you going to say to me when we don't get Ratliffe and Rivers turns out to be a much better player than Ross.

akp4105

Quote from: heathtits on January 03, 2010, 05:48:21 pm
Never ever said my man worked for the BAC. Pat Walker Health Center and has for 22 years.

What are you going to say to me when we don't get Ratliffe and we don't get Madden.

Oh yeah, glad your call on Fortson playing against Baylor turned out right.

You obviously don't have a clue on Madden. The family has been over that for awhile and yes, it was Marcus who made the mistake. Marcus has no hard feelings toward the program. I also can tell that Fortson was set to play against Baylor. Everyone close to the program knew this. Something went wrong.

heathtits

Quote from: akp4105 on January 03, 2010, 05:53:02 pm
I also can tell that Fortson was set to play against Baylor. Everyone close to the program knew this. Something went wrong.

And someone else was 96% sure he'd play against UAB. Something else must have gone wrong.

Probably BS, but I did hear NCAA stuff over the weekend.

And you're really going to say the Madden family had zero hard feelings after the whole incident?

akp4105

Quote from: heathtits on January 03, 2010, 05:57:10 pm
And someone else was 96% sure he'd play against UAB. Something else must have gone wrong.

A

Ask your boy, excoach. Ask Pork, ask anyone that knows. They know Fortson was suppose to play against Baylor.. up until about a day or two before the game.

heathtits

Quote from: akp4105 on January 03, 2010, 05:59:23 pm

Ask your boy, excoach. Ask Pork, ask anyone that knows. They know Fortson was suppose to play against Baylor.. up until about a day or two before the game.

Well he didn't, so nothing has actually changed then has it?

akp4105

Quote from: heathtits on January 03, 2010, 05:57:10 pm

And you're really going to say the Madden family had zero hard feelings after the whole incident?

Go back and read my post.. I stated the family has been over that for awhile.

heathtits

Quote from: akp4105 on January 03, 2010, 06:01:34 pm

Go back and read my post.. I stated the family has been over that for awhile.

Go back and read mine. All I said was that there was animosity about the situation.

Never claimed to be on the "inside" or anything like the rest of you chosen ones. Just post what I hear, because that's what I thought the point was.

I only saw a few people post saying Forton would play to Baylor, now it seems that others who did in fact hear that, didn't post this because of the understanding that things are clearly ridiculously unstable, as if everyone with two pairs of eyes couldn't tell.

I wouldn't care if the person who changes Pelphrey's diaper told me we were good on any of those top guys, I'd still be suspicious.

Until he proves he can land first choice players, I won't buy it.

Porkatarian

Quote from: akp4105 on January 03, 2010, 05:59:23 pm

This is 100% true.  Pel even told the team that Fortson would play against Baylor.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

berryhog

Quote from: Porkatarian on December 27, 2009, 03:24:55 pm
From what I've seen and heard, Madden's attitude varies greatly depending on whether or not his father is at the game.

Porkatarian out...

I assume this is the same guy who (don't know about this year since I didn't attend the NEA)  sits behind the bench and tries to run the show ? 

claycohog

Quote from: akp4105 on January 03, 2010, 05:53:02 pm
You obviously don't have a clue on Madden. The family has been over that for awhile and yes, it was Marcus who made the mistake. Marcus has no hard feelings toward the program. I also can tell that Fortson was set to play against Baylor. Everyone close to the program knew this. Something went wrong.
What was it that went wrong?

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: heathtits on January 03, 2010, 05:48:21 pm
Never ever said my old man worked for the BAC. Pat Walker Health Center and has for 22 years. You on the other hand, did you say worked at the BAC, but you also said that Fortson would play against Baylor.

What are you going to say to me when we don't get Ratliffe and Rivers turns out to be a much better player than Ross.

What did I make up exactly? The only reason I mentioned your dad was because you said:

Quote from: heathtits on July 18, 2009, 03:41:27 pm
my source worked for the athletic dept for 15 years and just happens to be my dad

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=299918.0

Unfortunately, my post was pulled for whatever reason. I obviously said too much. But I was right in what I stated.

We may not get Ricardo. But guess what: Pitino, Calapari, Izzo, or whoever it is that does get him would not have coached here after Stan Heath was let go. Face reality. It's going to be a long, slow climb back to the top since we've been falling from grace for a long while now. Hating on Pel for showing up and not instantly landing a Derek Favors, Joe Jackson, or any other out-of-state top 10 national stud is ludicrous.

Even comparing what Rivers and Ross do five years from now, as if to say "I told you so" is a joke. Both are talented players. Both are well thought of by various people who have seen them. And if we get either, or both, I'll be thrilled for no other reason than that they want to be Razorbacks.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

heathtits

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on January 03, 2010, 07:19:53 pm
What did I make up exactly? The only reason I mentioned your dad was because you said:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=299918.0

Unfortunately, my post was pulled for whatever reason. I obviously said too much. But I was right in what I stated.

We may not get Ricardo. But guess what: Pitino, Calapari, Izzo, or whoever it is that does get him would not have coached here after Stan Heath was let go. Face reality. It's going to be a long, slow climb back to the top since we've been falling from grace for a long while now. Hating on Pel for showing up and not instantly landing a Derek Favors, Joe Jackson, or any other out-of-state top 10 national stud is ludicrous.

Even comparing what Rivers and Ross do five years from now, as if to say "I told you so" is a joke. Both are talented players. Both are well thought of by various people who have seen them. And if we get either, or both, I'll be thrilled for no other reason than that they want to be Razorbacks.

Well good for you being happy with moral victories. And at least you're not one of these loonies pinning all hope on Ricardo Ratliffe coming here, because it seems it would be shocking if he did.

And you said that I claimed my dad worked at the BAC, I never said that.

I said he worked for the Athletic Department. As in if you work at the Pat Walker Health Center or around the area, they appreciate you "putting in time" AKA pro bono for some of the teams. He worked with Men's Basketball from 88-93 and then Women's basketball and the entire track team after that. Want to know any more personal info about me so you can get it right the next time you call me out?

I've yet to see you bring in you patience oh Buddha and explain the defense that your coach called after that timeout.

tiber

Quote from: heathtits on January 03, 2010, 09:10:24 pm
Well good for you being happy with moral victories. And at least you're not one of these loonies pinning all hope on Ricardo Ratliffe coming here, because it seems it would be shocking if he did.

I said he worked for the Athletic Department. As in if you work at the Pat Walker Health Center or around the area, they appreciate you "putting in time" AKA pro bono for some of the teams. He worked with Men's Basketball from 88-93 and then Women's basketball and the entire track team after that. Want to know any more personal info about me so you can get it right the next time you call me out?

I've yet to see you bring in you patience oh Buddha and explain the defense that your coach called after that timeout.

Is somebody's mangina in a bind?

heathtits

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: heathtits on January 03, 2010, 09:10:24 pm

Moral victories? What are you talking about?

You'll have to exscuse me if the "athletic department" isn't run out of the "BAC."

Oh wait, it is.

You claim to know this or that based on 1) your father and now 2) a friend of a friend of a friend....I'm simply trying to figure out who to blame all of this flawed information on that you're claiming to be fact.

And sadly, I wasn't watching the game on TV. The folks on Beale were watching Tennessee vs. Memphis, which was on at the same time. As you can (hopefully) imagine, they took precedant over the TVs at Alfred's. I didn't see the play at the end of the game.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12