Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Anderson is putting a scare in the haters right now he has

Started by forrest city joe, February 13, 2014, 09:21:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on February 13, 2014, 11:15:55 pm
Are you saying that you're really smart and fcj is really dumb?  That's not arrogant and d-baggy at the same time.

I bet it's pretty easy to run circles around someone being held down by 50 different people. 

Are you disagreeing with me, or just saying that I am a [CENSORED] for being honest?

FCJ is not being held down by anything but that tiny little asthmatic hamster that powers his brain

forrest city joe

Quote from: goinghogging on February 13, 2014, 11:55:32 pm
I love it!  Beating an out manned Vanderbilt is a huge win and losing to an NIT team on the road is a moral victory!  Thank you Mike Anderson for ushering in a new age of Arkansas basketball...
Let's see. that out manned Vandy team had beat Mizzo, TN, and Ole Miss all in a row. yea they are really bad. go kick rocks hater. that was a big win.

Letsroll1200

We have beat Potential NCAA teams out of Conference and is currently showing improvement as a team but people can not see it. This team may not be perfect but they are improving. The way Harris and Qualls played tonight we are going to be a tough out in the SEC tournament. This team need to stick together and the fans need to pack the Bud. Woo PG beat LSU!

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:03:03 am
Let's see. that out manned Vandy team had beat Mizzo, TN, and Ole Miss all in a row. yea they are really bad. go kick rocks hater. that was a big win.

Hey Joe,

Whats our record?

Go kick rocks

forrest city joe

Yea that's the way you and Pel looked when Arkansas fired him.

forrest city joe

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 14, 2014, 12:03:27 am
We have beat Potential NCAA teams out of Conference and is currently showing improvement as a team but people can not see it. This team may not be perfect but they are improving. The way Harris and Qualls played tonight we are going to be a tough out in the SEC tournament. This team need to stick together and the fans need to pack the Bud. Woo PG beat LSU!
They see it. make no mistake they see it. but they are blinded by their hate and wanting to get the coach fired.

goinghogging

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:03:03 am

Seriously, Tennessee? Misississippi?  You are right, that was a program changing win...

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:05:08 am
Yea that's the way you and Pel looked when Arkansas fired him.

How long after you called for him to get an extension was Pel fired?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:06:50 am
They see it. make no mistake they see it. but they are blinded by their hate and wanting to get the coach fired.

Going 3-22 on the road is enough to get any coach except Nolananderson fired.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:00:15 am
Shocking that the team that rebounded better and shot free throws better won. Not shocking that team was not coached by Mike Anderson.
Will you please stop all your whining and crying about coach Anderson. HE IS NOT GETTING FIRED LIKE PEL DID. GET THE HELL OVER IT!

hoglady

We did enough things right to be right there at the end with a chance to win the game.
On the road, against Missouri - could you have asked for much better?
Madden's shot falls - and this conversation isn't happening.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:11:53 am
Will you please stop all your whining and crying about coach Anderson.

I'm not whining about the coach. I'm whining because the team choked away a chance at the tournament

bobcat ball

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:09:39 am

Been bad on the road long before Anderson came back.
WOO PIG

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:07:52 am
How long after you called for him to get an extension was Pel fired?
Pel is fired and im glad he is. get the hell over your hate for Mike Anderson.and get behind him and our players. stop your whining and crying. PEL IS FIRED!

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:09:39 am

You really are a Hater! The nation is witnessing MA build something special at Arkansas. The haters will not be able to stop it. Keep building brick by brick! Our team is ahead of this Missouri program at this time.

forrest city joe

Quote from: hoglady on February 14, 2014, 12:12:53 am
We did enough things right to be right there at the end with a chance to win the game.
Right on the money Hoglady.

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 14, 2014, 12:15:51 am
You really are a Hater! The nation is witnessing MA build something special at Arkansas. The haters will not be able to stop it. Keep building brick by brick! Our team is ahead of this Missouri program at this time.

Looks like FCJ has a clone on this thread

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

goinghogging

I guess I am a hater, but you really have to explain this comment to me.  Talk slow.  My hate gets in my ears.

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on February 14, 2014, 12:12:53 am

Make more ft's and rebound better and Madden's shot is not needed

forrest city joe

+1000. best post of the night.

Hog1952

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:11:53 am
Will you please stop all your whining and crying about coach Anderson. HE IS NOT GETTING FIRED LIKE PEL DID. GET THE HELL OVER IT!
No he will get fired like Stan Heath....so go find some rocks hater!

CallThemHawgs!

Really, whats our record versus the University of Missouri this season?

I will hang up and listen

hogsanity

The nation is witnessing nothing because the nation could not care less about a team that is 4-7 in the sec.

WMHawgfan

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:15:03 am
Pel is fired and im glad he is. get the hell over your hate for Mike Anderson.and get behind him and our players. stop your whining and crying. PEL IS FIRED!
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy.
Joe, how much does the average sunshine pumper get paid?

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:22:45 am
The nation is witnessing nothing because the nation could not care less about a team that is 4-7 in the sec.
And haters like you could care less either as long as Mike is the coach. admit it. you want him to fail and get fired like your boy Pel did. you are still pissed Pel got fired. GET THE HELL OVER IT HATER.

LZH

I don't know what MA draws up on his board during the last timeout of a game, but he needs to stop it.  Just quit drawing anything, period.  It's not working.  Not only is it not working, it always turns into a disorganized mess.  We'd be alot better off not calling timeout and just jacking up a three.

I've posted this in two other threads, and both of 'em got sent to V&R.  We'll see if it dooms this thread as well.

hoglady

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:19:45 am
Make more ft's and rebound better and Madden's shot is not needed

Could we have done some things better? Of course.
But we still did enough right to win.
Madden's shot just didn't fall.
We've played really bad on the road at times this year - but tonight wasn't one of those times.
This year has been frustrating at times - but for the first time in many seasons I look forward to a Razorback basketball game.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

Letsroll1200

Quote from: LedZepHog on February 14, 2014, 12:30:05 am
I don't know what MA draws up on his board during the last timeout of a game, but he needs to stop it.  Just quit drawing anything, period.  It's not working.  Not only is it not working, it always turns into a disorganized mess.  We'd be alot better off not calling timeout and just jacking up a three.

I've posted this in two other threads, and both of 'em got sent to V&R.  We'll see if it dooms this thread as well.

He got a layup from his best player! What do you want him to do?

forrest city joe

Quote from: LedZepHog on February 14, 2014, 12:30:05 am

Hate to break this to you.BUT MIKE DOES NOT GIVE A RATS A -- WHAT YOU THINK. he is the coach, not you.

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on February 14, 2014, 12:32:11 am
Could we have done some things better? Of course.
But we still did enough right to win.
Madden's shot just didn't fall.
We've played really bad on the road at times this year - but tonight wasn't one of those times.
This year has been frustrating at times - but for the first time in many seasons I look forward to a Razorback basketball game.

No they didn't do enough right to win. 

hoglady

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:35:51 am
No they didn't do enough right to win. 

OK - I'll re word that.
We did enough right to have a chance to win at the end of the game.

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:35:33 am
Hate to break this to you.BUT MIKE DOES NOT GIVE A RATS A -- WHAT YOU THINK. he is the coach, not you.

And Jeff Long does not care what you think.  If he did Pel would still be here on THE EXTENSION YOU CALLED FOR HIM TO GET.

WMHawgfan

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:35:33 am
Hate to break it to you Joe but I bet CMA has no clue who you are and doesn't give a rats --- what you think either.

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on February 14, 2014, 12:37:44 am
OK - I'll re word that.
We did enough right to have a chance to win at the end of the game.

23rd verse same as the first,  another road loss.

forrest city joe

Letsroll1200

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on February 14, 2014, 12:22:41 am
Really, whats our record versus the University of Missouri this season?

I will hang up and listen

0-2. Not for long my friend. Clarkson Probably declares for the draft. Earnest Ross leaves after this year. I would take a good offseason of Kingsley and Portis over that Missouri team. We are in a better position and the wins will come. Jeff long stay patient! Dana saw the condition of the program and quit! MA is moving this program forward! 

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:37:45 am
And Jeff Long does not care what you think.  If he did Pel would still be here on THE EXTENSION YOU CALLED FOR HIM TO GET.

Why is Pel a assistant coach?

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:37:45 am
Take your Mike Anderson hate and stick it. he is our coach and is not getting fired. and it pisses haters like you off. get the hell over it. PEL IS FIRED AND I LOVE THAT HE"S FIRED.HATERS LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK!

hogsanity

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 14, 2014, 12:41:39 am
Why is Pel a assistant coach?

Because, other than FCJ, no one wanted to give him a new contract.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 14, 2014, 12:41:39 am
Why is Pel an assistant coach?

Maybe because he can do it and still draw his full Arkansas HC salary?

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:43:50 am
Take your Mike Anderson hate and stick it. he is our coach and is not getting fired. and it pisses haters like you off. get the hell over it. PEL IS FIRED AND I LOVE THAT HE"S FIRED.HATERS LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK!

Then why did you call for pel to get an extension? 

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:38:44 am
23rd verse same as the first,  another road loss.
If you don't like it, don't watch it. how about that hater?

WMHawgfan

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:44:27 am
Because, other than FCJ, no one wanted to give him a new contract.
If i remember correctly, after the texas and oklahoma wins he wanted to lock him up to a lifetime contract right?

forrest city joe

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:45:28 am
Then why did you call for pel to get an extension? 
PEL IS FIRED. HE'S NOT COMING BACK. GET THE HELL OVER IT. MIKE Anderson is your coach now. and that pisses a hater like you off.

hogsanity

Quote from: WMHawgfan on February 14, 2014, 12:46:24 am
If i remember correctly, after the texas and oklahoma wins he wanted to lock him up to a lifetime contract right?

I think fcj actually wanted it to extend into the afterlife somehow.

forrest city joe

Quote from: WMHawgfan on February 14, 2014, 12:46:24 am
PEL IS FIRED. MIKE IS HIRED. AND HE IS NOT GETTING FIRED THIS YEAR HATER. GET THE HELL OVER IT!

hogsanity

Quote from: forrest city joe on February 14, 2014, 12:47:38 am
PEL IS FIRED. HE'S NOT COMING BACK. GET THE HELL OVER IT. MIKE Anderson is your coach now. and that pisses a hater like you off.

Answer the question,  why did you call for Pel to get an extension?

Letsroll1200

Quote from: hogsanity on February 14, 2014, 12:22:45 am

MA is establishing credit ability with this program. The coaches on a national level are aware of some of the issues MA face coming back. MA said that he believes he will win a NC. Thats the type of coach I want on the sideline!

forrest city joe

It's killing you haters that the team is getting better and better. and that Mike Anderson is not going to be fired this year. i love it. GO HOGS.