Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will the florida game

Started by mmhogs17, January 18, 2010, 02:26:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mmhogs17

be the closest game to a sellout this season i think there will be around 13 to 15 thousand there is that too much or to little.

1highhog

I hate to ask, but when is the game?

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

ched come back pls

3kgthog

I'd love to punch in the face the people that put together our schedule. This tv contract is making us play several games in a row in the Thursday-Saturday format. It's beyond stupid.

ICEman

Reported attendance for a mid-week game = 13,500, actual attendance = 9,500.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

outlawhogeywells

if everyone that bought season tickets shows up that would be a start

wildcathawg

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 18, 2010, 03:36:30 pm
I'd love to punch in the face the people that put together our schedule. This tv contract is making us play several games in a row in the Thursday-Saturday format. It's beyond stupid.

think about this: every pac-10 team plays the thurs-sat schedule... its not so bad, other sec teams have to play it too.

GuvHog

Saturdays win over Alabama will help so I think the attendance will be 15,000+.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Danny J

Quote from: GUVHOG on January 18, 2010, 10:54:39 pm
Saturdays win over Alabama will help so I think the attendance will be 15,000+.
I totally agree. It is a 8pm game on ESPN and I think most fans are excited that we could get to 2-1 in sec. That keeps us second in the west. If we can go 8-8 in conference I think we could easily be the second seed in the sec tournament which gives us a first round bye. If we win a game in the sec tourny then we have a shot at hosting NIT games. I think the actual attendance for thursdays game will be over 15,000. It will be loud on national tv which I hope helps us in recruiting so of the players that are on the fence.

Marshfieldhog